Indian GF

How do I get an Indian gf?

What sort of cultural taboos should I avoid?

What sort of things do Indian women typically find attractive qualities?

Attached: india.png (2560x1707, 79.78K)

Step 1: have BWC

>What sort of things do Indian women typically find attractive qualities?
I heard they love it when you colonise their country and rob them blind.

Attached: Brit Pepe.jpg (1000x541, 120.06K)

>How do I get an Indian gf?
be rich
>What sort of cultural taboos should I avoid?
not being rich
>What sort of things do Indian women typically find attractive qualities?
having lots of money
you can get any girl in d*lhi if you have money

>tp
>tf
Just go outside, Callum

What is rich to them?

I want an Indian gf, not a British-Indian gf. Very different.

So they're prostitutes.
Also good morning sir.

I thought pajeetas don't date/marry outside of their own culture.

Attached: 1660005127160713.jpg (750x750, 56.24K)

I'd imagine they do in the bigger cities.

Metro city(Delhi, Mumbai, calcutta, Bengaluru) Young females are basically white roasties with brown skin, it's different in small cities & villages class divide is pretty deep in India

Attached: IMG_20220806_104220.jpg (1080x1070, 293.5K)

I dated an American Indian girl. She was born here, so there wasn't any cultural differences between us. Her parents are from India and didn't seem to care for me that much, but they have 6 kids and my gf was their youngest child. Don't listen to posters itt, as long as the girl was raised in your country, you should have no problem with culture.

>I want an Indian gf, not a British-Indian gf. Very different.
God, I wish I have British-Indian gf

fuck off normie

if u dont have a BMC or a BWC
dont even bother

Attached: 1569955700098.png (733x960, 343.62K)

Just go to bradford, its that simple

date and marry are very different things

Rich to them is the same as rich to a British person, it's not really relative

They only care about money and status. Nothing else matters. Indian women regularly marry fat balding manlets who are 20 years older than them just because they're rich.

Yeah there was a video got viral here of a 44 years old school teacher marring his 18 years old ex student that also love marriage mind it not arranged

I'm White, live and flagrel, and am married to an Indiana woman. You get an Indian GF the same way you get a White GF, which is by being a reasonably well-adjusted human being. I would imagine that most diaspoos in the U.K. are at least somewhat Westernized, and are probably more similar to White Brits than they are to Indians living in India.

Otherwise, it just depends on the woman (and her family). Indians in general are averse to intermarriage with non-Indians. While Whites are usually seen as vastly preferable to Blacks, East Asians, and Muslims (of any color), we're still not any family's "ideal."

Oh--and good luck with a relationship if you're not well-educated and at least somewhat financially stable. Of course, you can still find people for casual sex if you're attractive and/or not autistic, but the fact that you have to ask means you're probably at least one of the two.

They don’t that’s why Nigel is asking here despite jbw
If anything we need to hear about ethnic guys asking about white girls