Does anyone find this animation style nauseating??

What is this shit even called? It’s from the spider verse or whatever and it’s like weird jolty stop motion? It’s ducking horrible. I could only watch 15 minutes of spider zoomerverse because it was giving me a migraine

And the trailer for puss and boots is the exact same shit. Why did they switch to this garbage? Is it cheaper to make or something? Explain to me how this is in any way an improvement to the original dreamworks animation

Fuck this shit it fucking sucks

youtu.be/0OLPpOlncss

Attached: BBFDFDC3-0010-440F-9981-958C2098B929.jpg (750x397, 65.73K)

It's called soul. Maybe stick to your typical Disney slop, it's more your speed.

it looks good

/thread

Is Shrek in?

It's called cel shading, combined with a low frame rate.

>Is it cheaper to make or something?
Lower frame rate -> less frames to render
So yes, quite literally cheaper.

>holy frijoles
this is fucking racist

It’s called fucking dog shit because that’s what I look like

Why the fuck would you want less frames? It’s literally hard on the eyes and extremely unnatural

I swear you zoomers eat up the dumbest shit

I like that everyone except disney now focus on art style over mega detail. Just hope it doesn't mean endless copycats.

This is just low fps character animation with a posterization affect applied to low contrast areas

>Universal Pictures India
UMMM SIRS?

I have no idea but I hate it with every fiber of my being.
For some dumbass bullshit retarded reason people think Low Framerate = Good but it just fucking doesn't. It ALWAYS ruins the impact of fight scenes, it makes everything have no fucking weight.
Not to mention the blending of 2d and 3d is so fucking unbelievably horrible looking.
Shit like the Bad Guys movie and Mitchells vs the Machines are some of the worst looking animated movies I have ever seen. It's like animated movies are nothing more then visual puke to blast into an audiences eyes.
I hate it so God damn much. Spiderverse was literally the only time it worked.

Attached: 210430-the-mitchells-vs-the-machines-ew-125p.jpg (2500x1351, 2.17M)

Ok and how the fuck is this an improvement? Because it’s not

You asked what it's called and I told you. Don't get pissy just because there's an actual answer.

Oh that garbage low-frame rate spiderverse style
They’re using it to mask how mediocre this movie will be

will Dreamworks ever make a Shark Tale sequel or tv show? I miss Oscar and Lenny

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-223138~2.jpg (839x674, 53.28K)

You can thank league of trannies for this trash style

Spider verse is the only time I’ve attempted to watch this animation style and it made me fucking furious and confused because it objectively looks like total trash.

Purposeful low frame rate is not good

Every time I see a trailer for a new animated movie I see this trash and it makes me feel like a literal out of touch old man because things used to actually make sense and now they don’t, yet people eat this trash up

Fuck the animation industry and fuck zoomers for buying this shit

>spider verse
fuck you boomer spider verse was one of the best animation i ever seen.

It's called animating on twos. You pick a sequence of frames and you make them last twice as long for effect. It's a new stylistic choice meant to mimic budget restraints in traditional animation.

Live action movies do something similar and use scenes at 12fps instead of 24fps, like in some bits of Saving Private Ryan. And even Metal Gear did it.

Ah, sweat shop animation, very nice very nice
The share holders will love the reduced risk on the quarterly reports

Attached: 1627014246135.jpg (634x861, 63K)