China is on track to collapse financially. Hell It’s worse than that, they’re on track to collapse demographically...

China is on track to collapse financially. Hell It’s worse than that, they’re on track to collapse demographically. Never in the course of human history has a single nation lost half its population to ageing in 100 years.
You have around 200 million males that will not find Chinese women. Biologically it is impossible to correct that massive imbalance, at least a large portion of those men will never have kids, and as such that’ll be a huuuge population gap. The one child policy is biting them in the ass. It’s incredible to consider the kind of myopic, command-economy, totalitarian mindset required to enact a policy like that and assume that it will be a good idea long-term. Not to mention that China doesn’t create new things, they only steal what other countries come up with and make poor copies.

Attached: china.jpg (273x185, 6.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/02/17/1080115082/the-mystery-of-the-chained-woman-in-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good, Republic of China will rise again from Communist China’s ruins.

Attached: BE367E62-27BC-4E48-A0CA-33DAD2ED4BAA.png (450x300, 10.46K)

I agree, they have 2 weeks at most

Attached: 1661655470837.png (640x480, 104.43K)

I don’t want to sound like a racist towards the mainlanders but why the fuck are you so much better than the mainlanders? Aren’t you the same people?

Here we see a rare meeting of the enigmatic Singapore China Collapse theorist and the Copium overdosed Taiwanese-American, also know as the legendary "2 more weeks" gang.

Attached: IMG_20220807_080031.jpg (1080x1698, 407.77K)

People have been saying China is about to collapse since the 1970s.

Attached: based taiwan.png (596x812, 377.96K)

Kek, both regulars on this board, and hopelessly mental

They are literally collapsing as we speak. Famine, record drought, real estate market collasping. It's over for china

Communism is a hell of a drug. Compare ROK and DPRK.

Yeahh am I supposed to be cringing because of the globohomo? Have you ever been around Taiwanese and mainlanders?

Literally all three of those are happening in Europe right now. Almost like there is a global economic crisis.

Yeah, lived in both.

I’m cisgender Chinese nationalist, not ta*wanese. They are Jap rapebabies and delusionally believe they are somehow superior. The fact that they still use the ROC flag annoys me.

they're not better, you just like them much more because you don't feel threatened by them, and enjoy their subservience

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2022/02/17/1080115082/the-mystery-of-the-chained-woman-in-china

why do you 1450 bots always use the same debunked/irrelevant talking points? get something new

Will china really collapse? I have been reading this since years.

china collapses 6 times every month. it's already collapsed 100 times this year according to news headlines and twitter

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here

Dude you again? Shooo shoooo
>The one child policy is biting them in the ass.
So what? Your worst case scenario they have 800 million people in 2050.

The West already solved the population problem and China will just copy us (again). All you have to do is import foreigners. You think China is too racist for that to happen but their opinions will be changed by those in charge just like ours were.

China just banned non-medical abortion. The CCP will just resort to mass rape if it needs to.

taiwan's birth rate is low as much as south korea, singapore and hongkong and their economy is so poor. their average income is even lower than malaysia. that's why almost all young taiwanese/elites are fleeing to america or australia. but it's right fuck that gutter oil loving subhuman chinks.

Why are you so mad?

Taiwan =\= Republic of China, Kim. And fuck you too you fucking gook

Your fertility rate is the lowest in Asia along with South Korea and Singapore. However, most of the Western media (Even the autistic Elon Musk) focus on the low fertility and rapid aging population in South Korea or Japan.

I work with Chinese companies. The guys are smart, but they have some very fucked up culture of obedience and overworking themselves as a solution to the incompetence of their leaders. It's impossible to verify if this applies to their entire country, but as an outsider, it seems like it does. They unironically need to *actually* westernize if they want to threaten American hegemony. As for right now I'm not worried a bit. And if they do westernize, truly, then what we end up with is one global economy as borders become irrelevant and multinational corporations rule the globe