This is the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force

Currently larger than any single navy in Europe.

Attached: Japanese force.jpg (1600x983, 342.56K)

Also I love big black cocks shoving down my throat oh yes daddy

ship are obsolete in modern warfare what a waste of funds

War machines are so cool I can't believe it.

>"self defense aircraft carrier"
I'm so proud! :) japan is all grown up and going out into the world with its head held high! He's come such a long way from 1945! I'm... tearing up...

No.
You must die for protecting Japan and Taiwan.

Lol none of their submarines have any missiles its all torpedos + diesel powered, aircraft carriers are converted helicopter carriers and also conventional powered

t.chang

Pointing out a fact is being chinese?

t.Zhang

>Kongo class
>Soryu class

Attached: 7330FEC8-0BDF-424B-9964-E06FE37296F4.gif (367x265, 558.48K)

Why do they still pretend that this shit is for "self defense"?

So they can keep building up their military to reinvade china and korea

i pray this time we'll pick the right side

>Currently larger than any single navy in Europe.
Only because the enemy is next door and so resupply capability isn't an issue (ignore Russia as they mostly still use heavy obsolete soviet shit)

Attached: esvc82lmij981.png (3666x1636, 508.15K)

Why indian navy still use england flag?

Time to double its gdp spending and invade Korea

english flag gives a naval combat bonus

Only countries with nuke subs:
US
China
Russia
UK
India
France
SK (in development)
Australia (approved by US to acquire)

Every other country nobody takes seriously from a sea warfare perspective

The Chinese are bad at any kind of warfare except economic. The Japanese on the other hand is always a threat. There's been too much anti-Sino propaganda here that nobody's concerned about Japan's rising military power. But I hope someday many people here will realize Japanese threat before it's too late and invade us again.

Japan is only a threat to its enemies. Don't be an enemy like in WW2 and Japan will be no threat to you.

Attached: AXIS2.jpg (1560x1980, 670.04K)

see

this is bait

god i fucking hope so
>Japanese threat
> invade us again
stop it user i can only get so erect

also
>The Chinese are bad at any kind of warfare except economic.
not even remotely true, china exports everything it makes to the us in exchange for nothing, meanwhile its dollar reserves just grow and become a huge burden that it doesnt know what to do with
no country is good at monetary/economic manipulation other than the us, the whole world exports to the us in exchange for dollars (ie nothing)

Brazil has one under construction.

This country has very poor self-defense navy and army. So I'm not too confident about that. Also, it's hard to see Japan as friend when they don't even comply to their promises from the start. I'm not taking any risks. Sadly, we can't legally own rifles here, only handguns so when the invasion comes I probably won't be able to defend myself and my family very much.

>us in exchange for dollars (ie nothing)
lol that's not how it works. if us dollars are worth nothing then the us collapses. if the us says china can't pay for things with us dollars anymore then china will just sell those us dollars to others, causing it to collapse. you can't have a reserve currency and also control it. it's only valuable because you let anyone trade with it. the moment you try to control it in a non trivial way it becomes worthless and the entire us-led global order collapses