What would america look like if it didn't develop into a car centric society?

What would america look like if it didn't develop into a car centric society?

Attached: 2c84a77e-ecae-4d29-9506-95329301dad8.jpg (4266x2400, 1011.52K)

sovl picture

Why do americans think that theyre the only country with highways?

Europoor "highways" are like everything else un-American; substandard, small, lazy and cucked. They don't have the right to be called highways.

It was inevitable. Car culture usually develops when the need to distinguish and spatially segregate from the poor are desired.

they put highways right in the center of cities

Masterful post.

>Chicano rat posting about America

Just gtfo already

We could of kept redlining and no sell zones going for another 30 years.

like maybe 1/5 of beijing looks like pic related

Probably like the UK

People always say the UK looks depressing, but i think thats 90% the weather, the actual architecture even for normal housing looks pretty nice compared to most of america

Grass.

The 19th century. Before cars there were railroads everywhere along with streetcars, elevated trains, subways, horses and tons of horse shit. People were happy to get rid of all that.

Attached: 24701-85915.jpg (1100x701, 282.17K)

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here

we would be the most sovlful country in the world.

Attached: sovl.jpg (1080x1350, 254.86K)

That's a funny way of saying neighborhoods racial quotas and forced interracial marriages.

Attached: Redenção.jpg (2160x2560, 747.08K)

Great rebuttal. You are smelling my dogs cock, because it just up your moms ass.

Like UK

America becoming car-centric was inevitable. The interstate highway system was constructed for national security reasons, as a means of transporting armies around; not primarily as a way for Ford and GM to sell more cars

>People always say the UK looks depressing, but i think thats 90% the weather, the actual architecture even for normal housing looks pretty nice compared to most of america
lmfao

Attached: 1645974903741.jpg (1920x1080, 521.47K)

SOVL

tbf, those victorian / world war era tenement homes are the worst example of British architecture, it’s their equivalent of commie blocks.