What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 2D81EFE0-8F98-4F9F-8938-D5A15841510C.jpg (400x400, 23.28K)

nothing, the fact that they make this board obsessed and seethe makes them even better

Fuck off mauler

You lobotomized them by forcing them to watch Picard and review it.

Why are my friends, (You) and RLM, always fighting?

I like them. I like to watch Best of the Worst to relax. It's funny and comfy.

Nobody is going out with you guys and you're a fake fan.

deficient knowldege of film history. they're literally lost when it comes to stuff that came out before 1970. also, too many marvel/disney reviews

the same fate of all internet critics, things aren't bad in a grandiose way because someone working on it is a weirdo that was given too much money, things are bad because they're mass produced appeal to every single human being on the planet earth grey goo that exists to distract you from your jouney to the grave for a few hours because they cost as much money as an eastern european city sees in a month to make so they need to be stretched this thin in order to turn a profit

there's nothing to fucking say about this stuff but they also don't want to get real jobs so they sit there and try their best to fill for time with running jokes and surface level hangwringing that talks in circles

Hollywood stopped releasing movies due to covid
rlm ran out of funny bad movies for botw
rich evans lost weight and became less funny to look at

Mike & Rich are like two guys who were stranded in the wilderness for week, just happy to have clean drinking water again. Meanwhile, Jay is a guy wondering if two dishevelled men smiling about tab water are mentally sound.

Do they get on the weirdest tangents on botw? Like when they "early life" posted some nba players because they were in an abstinence video or when they acted like hulk hogan was some controversial guy that no one has ever heard of

Attached: 1397504153468.png (700x700, 651.88K)

Mike becomes increasingly bored with his old favourite things while failing to acquire any new ones. It's stale.

>What went wrong?
Mike stopped "writing jokes" and started believing, "I'll just talk because I'm funny and people love that."

Attached: Vulcan't.gif (306x294, 1016.12K)

Mike
>Wanted to be George Lucas so bad that he's grown jealous of the man. Can't make a sincere movie because he's afraid of real criticism/failure
Jay
>Spent the first 25 years of his life as a beta. Could've become an indie horror director, but instead hooked up with Mike and had the energy sucked from him
Rich
>Genetics/God gave him a shit deal. Has become cynical because women always called him gross in High School.

>Could've become an indie horror director,

Mike is the funniest one but Jay has the best taste.
Rich and Jack are sometimes funny.
Josh is the worst of the group but to be fair, he has had some funny moments desu.

I would say nothing. They are still miles away from most of the current e-celebs and their not having any kinda drama over 10 years of youtube career says a lot.

Attached: 1386636407682.png (311x309, 249.27K)

You stole this from a fucking YouTube comment lmao. The absolute state of Any Forums

They are probably a lot older than the average e-celeb so they don't get sucked into all this gay millennial zoomer social media drama.

If they were to completely break up who would be likely to have the most success solo?

what do you think?

yeah

It took people long time but people are finally starting to realize how fucking retarded they are

At first it was small stuff like "star wars was saved in editing", "hobbit is still better than the prequels". "JJ Abrams should have directed the prequels" They said that shit like what, a decade ago? Nobody really minded it. But few people noticed.

Jurassic World was the first time when people really started to notice something was wrong. That mike is actually retarded. One of the best movies of the year. Over Fury fucking Road.

Sequel trilogy really changed everything. Once they started sucking disney's dick it was all over. "Daisy Ridley is charismatic as hell" Yeah I fucking loved TFA, but I'm not ever going to admit I was wrong about JJ Abrams. "Only direct, not write the movie". Mike either is in full denial mode or he's that fucking retarded he thinks the director HAS NO INFLUENCE over which writer he picks (nevermind the fact JJ has officially co-written TFA). And the Marvel Stuff. Yeah we recommenced every single Marvel movie but once we have enough patreon paypigs we're not doing that. Oh and btw we don't really like marvel movies. And fuck DC.

Them backtracking over and over while still maintaining their holier than thou persona is just hilarious. Because they can never admit they were right, it would break their "we hate our fanbase" shtick they've been doing since day one. Cause the RLM can never be wrong. Wanna know why Jay was the only one that didn't liked Kenobi? Cause he's not a trekkie. And that's the number one reason why Mike is so fucking obsessed with George Lucas. He actually hates him cause it's in his DNA. He will never admit George Lucas's success cause he's a fucking star trek fan. He actually used his detachment from modern Star Trek to bash Lucas even more. Mike is that fucking obsessed with Lucas. That has been clear since day one. It's how the entire channel was build. Over his hatred of Lucas.

Attached: 1601705807414.jpg (480x360, 16.31K)