America landed people on the moon on 1969

>America landed people on the moon on 1969
>China might land someone on the moon by 2030, assuming that they haven't collapsed yet. This is even with copying everything from America.
>America build a 5th gen plane in the 90s.
>China's 5th gen plane still uses Russian engines and all their military is ancient soviet tech, their submarines still uses German engines etc etc
>The ISS was finished in 2000, in 2022, China is launching a much smaller and less capable version, which was copied off the soviets.
>Still stuck using fucking coal
>Taiwan/Intel has 5nm semiconductors, China is stuck at 22nm, which is 20 years behind
>No domestic brands or pop culture exports
>No global industry or service that they're considered the top competitor in
>Still has no domestic civilian passenger aircraft industry like airbus or boeing, despite being of the largest buyer of passenger jets
>Stuck making cheap plastic shit forever

And they still can't innovate or invent anything. Their tech level is still 40-60 years behind the west and they have contributed as much to the sciences as Africa. Chinese are sick in their heads, a toxic, barbaric, soulless, brainless and broken society. Utterly incapable of innovation and creative thought.

This is why they will collapse as soon the West disengages and cuts off trade with them. Without a host to steal ideas and tech from, China will stagnate and collapse

Attached: USvsChina.jpg (612x344, 39.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2022/08/chinas-semiconductor-breakthrough/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based singapilled

You are like my single favorite poster on this board.

Why do americans have to copy everything from the communist chads, can't they innovate?

Attached: h4rzrhrbcko31.jpg (753x1600, 124.8K)

Stfu schizo faggot

>post insulting China
>Australian, Singaporean, burger

>post defending China
>Mexican, Brazilian

I fucking hate communists

what do americans think of china?

Attached: washington dc lightning.jpg (1284x1420, 671.5K)

Thirdie uprising anyday now bros.

USA's tech is unironically 40 years behind USA 40 years ago.

how is that remarkable in any way? imagine being a thirdie and simping for US, now that's a cuck move

huh

Attached: confused by math.jpg (1024x762, 143.72K)

okay guys the brazillians are acting up. Post the (sfw) live leak videos

oh no my country is violent I'm humiliated

Attached: 1659187769234724.gif (498x292, 646.9K)

if all you want to do is land a dude on the moon, it isnt that hard
bringing him back is the problem
but they arr rook same, so china could easily fool us all

Yuri never went to space. It was fake.

Commies can’t innovate, what a surprise. Keep doing the needful, though.

>>Taiwan/Intel has 5nm semiconductors, China is stuck at 22nm, which is 20 years behind
update your software bot
thediplomat.com/2022/08/chinas-semiconductor-breakthrough/

The biggest thing that makes me upset is the media. There's a shit tone of talented and creative people living in China that would produce a wealth of globally popular media if the government would quit sticking their hands into it all the damn time.
>K-pop influences it
>Oh! Better ban feminine men!
>Anime art style becomes popular
>Not Chinese! Do something else!
It's fucking autistic. Like they don't understand how culture works half the time by borrowing from other sources.

This
I mean just look this shit

Attached: 1661264122492683.png (1651x960, 1.13M)

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here

That was 60 years ago, what they can do now? Export gas?

I am black

what is this supposed to prove?

China has been cut off from the rest of the world for the most advanced semiconductor tech. It is unlikely they can overtake the west, so they will spend billions running on a treadmil just to keep (slightly) behind, without much financial benefit as everyone else continues to buy the best chips

I hope this isn't real

garbage made by orcs as opposed to sleek space age tier fighter jet

Attached: F-35-Poland-new (1).jpg (1024x572, 116.47K)

For some reason people actually believe Russia has "fifth gen" jets lmao. Su-57 isn't fifth gen. they keep it hidden, have like 3 in services that they don't use in Ukraine because it would end up being an embarassment. Even India turned it down. It's just a facade, like their aircraft carrier

Attached: 1649008423000.jpg (1718x1501, 321.67K)

Of course they don't, all their shit is just repainted Soviet rust from the 70s

Attached: 1511726363002-1.webm (384x288, 1.79M)