Have you guys ever been cheated on? how did you recover? didn't you feel emasculated and like a betaboy?

have you guys ever been cheated on? how did you recover? didn't you feel emasculated and like a betaboy?

Attached: chudinshambles.png (1680x1680, 1.08M)

yes
gym
yes yes

how did you find out

well she wasn't interested in my and then started fucking chad. I felt cucked

Yes
No
Yes
Now I’m an unironic cuckold but no girls like me

lmk when you get a gf!

did you cry
what said

>did you cry
yes, the way it went was
sadness, anger, hope, anger now I just feel stupid but I wouldn't mind rouging her up (in minecraft) given a chance lol

Yes, it depends on what you think about recovery, it definitely opened my eyes to how practically everyone is full of shit.
No, I felt hurt for a while, because I wasn't expecting it. I ended up forgiving her and tested her by faking that I cheated on her, and she didn't forgive me. That was what was really fucked up, she was one of those feminists talking about equity and whatever. That was definitely one of the biggest disappointments of my life, if I don't count family members.

Is it cheating if she let me watch?

>Yes
>Still trying to recover even though it's almost been 1 year in a few months. I've tried to focus on myself, read, go to the gym, church.
>I felt betrayed and wanted to lop the faggot's head off (I still do).

To get cheated on first you have to trust women.
BAZINGA

Idk how people put up with that. I have a lot going for me but if my girl cheats on me with another man I'm beating her fucking ass, I'll worry about the time later

Yes
Not emasculated but enraged
I understand how some people can be driven to murder suicide with their exes, but I don't condone it at all. The heartbreak is just so much.

Beat her and break the guys legs
Being cheated on is like being robbed. It damages your soul if you don't take revenge

Can't be cheated on if you never date anyone

Yes, back in 2019, my ex was raped by her ex and I got threatened by him and his connections, she didn't even get a restraining order and dropped charges, went back to him.
What can I say? I've not dated anyone ever since. Just downloaded Tinder and get some nightstands from time to time.

> went back to him.
how did you feel?

Yes.
Weights and studying people.
Yes + yes but I started getting off on it.

My roblox gf cheated on me

Attached: 1644806623163.png (190x200, 15K)

She lives in a different state now.

Like a dumbass, enraged, specially considering I risked myself to defend her and just got dumped, that could've end real bad for me. I have trust issues now and don't think will date anyone for a while.

do you still stalk her?

No, I don't have any idea of how's she and don't intend on knowing. Fortunately I don't use social networks.

god speed mexibro! eat tacos, drink corona, and be merry