Flags and the people behind them

People say that immigration isn't bad, that immigration isn't a problem
But we live in a world where I must constantly ask myself whether the person behind the Canadian flag is a Canadian, or if he is Chinese*.
Is this really the kind of world we want to have?

*There is nothing wrong with being Chinese.

Attached: 1659424688113.png (640x440, 12.29K)

Yes and it's beautiful

We are not nearly as bad as the usa though. I'm genuinely convinced half the Americans on this board are chis,

But even the US is better, at least people know it's still an Americano, even if he looks a bit wonky.

Your board is docile and tight, we will take good care of it. It’s literal 4chinese.

>RICE BVLL
HAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

Our thread might be full of MeNa people, but at least we don't have many chinese.
I guess that's something.

I rather have Chinese than mena people

Asians are just studycels who mind their business and lose their women to everyone

Meanwhile your largest immigrants groups are Syrian Iraqi and Somali refugees who are responsible for taking Malmo into being one of the worst cities in Western Europe

Ofcourse, but I'm talking from the perspective of Any Forums posters.
Our MeNa posters aren't really as subversive and cunning as your Chinese ones.

>t. Ahmed
>t. Juan
>t. Zhang
>t. Mohammed
>t. Yuan
>t. M'buktu
>t. Mehmet
>t. Sanjeet

t. Juan Heinze

>Ahmed
>Mohammed
>Mehmet
Yeah, but that's the thing isn't it. You're not saying that because you actually think I'm an arab national hiding behind a swedish flag. You're saying that because you believe me to be swedish and that it will offend me because of it.
Meanwhile, when people call out certain canadian posters for being chinese, it's usually in direct relation to one defending china, the CCP, or trashtalking taiwan.

I always assume I'm not talking to actual europeans, just refugees and diaspoora, specially your flag, Netherlands and Germany

>You're saying that because you believe me to be swedish and that it will offend me because of it
Interesting point. I've never thought of it that way
But isn't that the same principle with canadian posters? Aren't you calling them foreign names in hopes it'll upset a white canadian poster? I don't think reminding an actual Zhang or Pajeet that they're taking over the country is going to hurt them

I am

>Aren't you calling them foreign names in hopes it'll upset a white canadian poster
I'm sure some people do, but I mostly see it brought up in actual shilling for CCP, and not during discussions about ice cream or whatever.

The Netherlands is far worse in terms of not knowing who's behind the flag.

Your one to talk abdul

How come? What kind of person could be hiding behind a dutch flag?