I'm tired of diversity and doing exhausting mental gymnastics to hypnotize myself that the people who don't look like...

I'm tired of diversity and doing exhausting mental gymnastics to hypnotize myself that the people who don't look like me can truly be my friends
does this happen in your country

Attached: why_is_this_happening.jpg (600x600, 40.12K)

>doing exhausting mental gymnastics to hypnotize myself that the people who don't look like me can truly be my friends
no one asks that you do that

yeah you do if you want to be middle class and above. I don't want to be seen as a racist

I asked

They can be, but the libs make it harder by trying to shove it down your throat

>why_is_this_happening.jpg
You're successful because of the whole world, you gotta house the whole world.
Truth is it ain't your country.
Actually, the US isn't even a real country, it's an international corporation wearing a trench coat.
"americans" aren't even a real thing

>go to small christian private school, 95% white
>everyone is retarded, get fucked with constantly by both students and teachers
>transfer to 60% black inner city public school
>everyone is nice, never get bullied, girls who I've never met ask to be my girlfriend, administration is great

>become extremely, extremely prejudiced against rednecks, never have a problem with negros ever again

100% true story

Attached: musk maracas.gif (287x713, 320.08K)

Bullshit, you don't have to be friends with a black person to make a good wage, that's asinine.

You get fired if you don't worship blacks here.

just don't bring up shit like hitler did nothing wrong and haplotype in public and you're fine. You're not special and blacks don't want to be your friend.

>I'm tired of diversity and doing exhausting mental gymnastics to hypnotize myself that the people who don't look like me can't truly be my friends
Fixed this for you

Most people who can make friends with biologically different people have some kind of self hatred to them. Especially if they prioritize those friendships, as opposed to their own kind. I don't think I've hated people more, than people like that. When I was younger, I thought it was normal, now if I see a man or woman, especially a woman hanging out with a racial stranger, I don't even wanna get to know them. And if I already know them, I would rather remove them from my life.

I had friends of all races in church, but certain people I really just didn't want around me. It was like they wanted to know me though. A race comes with a certain attitude, a certain demeanor. Some far more annoying than others.

I'm tired of disorder, more than anything. Tired of race mixers, tired of people raising kids who don't even look like them. Tired of tolerating it, tired of even thinking about them.

Cringe schizo rant

then just go back Rajesh

Back to your favela.

what do you have to offer as a friend to warrant such self-importance?

I happily will knowing I'm not you, loser

You have to understand. It's far more specific than you think. It's like a study of human consideration, human ignorance, a lack of family oriented thinking, general self-hatred that becomes enabling behavior in others around them.

Now, as I still treat people as individuals, but the bigger picture is the hatred of oneself, and the putting of strangers on a pedastal, it's ugly to me. It's traitory.

so if I am a fellow white and take advantage of you or swindle you I am in the clear?

I'm med. And no, you're using an extreme example. I'm using an example that preserves peace, you're not.

Racial paranoia is a uniquely pigskin trait. No other race acts like you neanderthals. God how I wish you people just disappeared.

So if I am trying to build team chemistry with similar race individuals I can throw your CV in the bin?

Yes.