Does the Deep S t a t e in your country plant classified Intel in someone's home to prevent a sweeping victory in the...

Does the Deep S t a t e in your country plant classified Intel in someone's home to prevent a sweeping victory in the coming e lection?

Attached: 62fa14daf16a0d0018e67d10.jpg (700x350, 30.58K)

No. Trump is a traitor and a criminal and a Russian agent and he and all his incel supporters will be gone forever when Biden officially declares the chud genocide.

1 term
2 scoops
9 criminal cases now
300 pages

I hope he runs 2024.

Everyone knows he's unelectable. He'll throw his support behind DeSantis in exchange for the promise of a pardon.

What? Why would anyone vote for that fat lazy cunt?
He does nothing. He spent his term tweeting, watching fox news, playing golf and munching lay's chips. Clinton did not went to jail, the wall wasn't built, and NATO is still a thing.
Fucking hell...i hate democracy so much.

>Clinton did not went to jail
LMAO ESL
Entire post discredited
2024 will be red
Trump will win
Hillary and Brandon will go to jail
You'll stay mad
MAGA forever

>Biden officially declares the chud genocide
This and Bernie 2024

He's the heavyhanded immune response to the infectious liberalism all across the body. Sure he might damage a few native cells, but once there's total microbial clearance america will be saved.

Only FORIGNIGGERS support DRUMPF

Us TRUE BLEU WHITE AMERICANS support DARK BRANDON

Life quality under Trump was better than it is now but he's still sucked jew dick more than any president I can remember

I don't know, but I do know my country has a functioning water and electricity grid and doesn't have insurgent regions, or coups every year.

This but unironically

last I read you guys are running on african tier tribal politics, im sure eventually you guys will have african tier infrastructure and incel insurgencies.

Fucking boomer-tards. 2020 has shown that the ZOG will not let him win even if the entire US population turns into MAGA-tards. Do you honestly believe that fucking brandon won the most votes in the history of usa? If they let him win in 2024 its only because trump has suck the ZOG dick all the way to the hilt. Even his light zog sucking in 2020 doesn't save him from the globohomo wrath. There is no political solution. Celebrating the Feast of St. Tarrant every fucking day in america and the rest of westoid civilization is the only solution. I used to admired westoids for their achievements and aesthetic. Now I realized that they are just beta-fags even the so called 'based' ones. Truly this is the asian century.

Attached: 1604768271700.jpg (500x500, 43.68K)

>Indonesia supports Trump

duly noted, voting for Biden then

Most of the retards here supports Biden. I laugh when they now lives with gas prices doubling and their economic lives slowing down. FUCKING.DESERVED.

BROWN PEOPLE LIKE TRUMP AND I DONT LIKE BROWN PEOPLE
PROTECT ME FROM TGE STINKY ILLITERATE BROWNS JOE BRANDON
LETS BOMB THEIR COUNTRIES AND KILL THEIR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES THEY ARE STINKY AND BROWN AND I HATE THEM

>Nonfunctional infrastructure
>Insurgent regions
>Coups
Checks

this but unironically

>most votes in the history of usa
it was the first (and last?) time mail in votes mattered

>tf
>St. Tarrant

ewww a fucking americanized indonesian. Islam is the only hope to get rid of the likes of you.
westoid civilization is dead, and will never return. Only islam can save the west. Islam doesn't pander. Islam doesn't change, Islam doesn't adapt. Islam has foundations solid as a rock.