Yes, I am a european citizen

Yes, I am a european citizen

Attached: 20220808_163401.jpg (608x1080, 201.5K)

you are a brown monkey

I hope he will rape your sister. Schengen sei Dank

Whiter than you Mohamed

I hope your aussi friend drops in to say hi

brown
brown

The amount of Argentinians I've met here is ridiculous

is that passport better than the argie one in terms of travel?

Yes!
>Argentinians
Sorry sir, you must have mistaken me for someone else. I'm European (Italian).

Post hand, browoid

>Yes!
Which aussie friend though? I don't remember having an aussie friend. I'm European (Italian).

They all say they're Italian too but "visit Argentina" or "have a wife in Argentina". I'm not deluded and understand I'm American despite also having an Italian passport

Are you an italounitedstatian?

Yes, I was born there but now live where my family lived before they went to the U.S.

Ridiculous means few or a lot??

Ahhh a man of culture I see. I'm glad.
Not something very common though, have you met any other italounitedstatian there?

t. Vinnie il Dago

It means a lot. Really it means so many that it is funny.
No actually, where I t really,am it's rare to see an American. I met a guy from New Jeresy once. Otherwise I know some people who lived in the U.S. or visited but no one else who was born there

we wuz italians and shieee

I'm still in the proccess to get my passport too.
>I'm not deluded and understand I'm American despite also having an Italian passport
You are the first American that I see in my life who seems to think like that. And the fact that you live in Italy and probably know the language is incredible. Because Americans who claim to be italian, often don't speak the language and never have been to italy.

>It means a lot. Really it means so many that it is funny.
Where they tourists or what? I've met many Argentinians here as well, it's insane

>where I t really (where I live I assume)
Probably a small town in the south right?

Nice, youre already white

Oh yeah, I have always been, even when I was a cisnational argentinian.

Will you move to Europe ?

Most are like that. Back in the U.S. I was in an Italian-American organization for a while and I was the only one who spoke Italian
No, all dual citizens. Nice irony, with that knowledge of English why not just move to the U.S.? Yes, I live in a small Southern town, sorry for the typo, just came back from the discoteque and still a little drunk

>move
We, Europeans, call it "coming back". And yes I will very soon.

I wish getting the birth certificate of my italian ancestor wasn't so hard, the proccess is hard if you aren't a direct son. I'm so jealous lol.

>I was in an Italian-American organization for a while and I was the only one who spoke Italian
Lol based

>with that knowledge of English why not just move to the U.S.?
Many people in Argentina tend to idealize Europe and don't have a very good image about the US (there's people of every kind though). Also having a European passport makes moving to Europe a way better option than having to get some visa in the US.

How old are you user?

29 years old

If you know the name and birth year all it takes is contacting the town hall. I was lucky that my parents saved all the documentation and I had close relatives still living in Italy
Makes sense. America definitely doesn't have the prestige it used to

Just take into account the process takes years if you're gonna do it in Argentina. You can also gather all the paperwork and travel to Italy but it's not cheap and you can't work while you're waiting for the resolution. You can stay in Italy as much as you can by requesting a permesso di soggiorno but not working.