TIL europoors don't tip

>TIL europoors don't tip
why are you so cheap?

Attached: wagie.webm (545x875, 1015.1K)

She looks like a different person in the second part of the video wtf

>American waiters are exploited since they aren't paid the min-
>B-but Reddit told me that they are poor!

Attached: soy42.png (572x693, 49.49K)

good morning sirs! I hate women like you wouldn't believe

does this old hag think 20 bucks an hour is impressive or something? lol

Wow I didn't realise americans make so much money from tips

Do ppl pay for her hairstyle or what? Handing me the food I pay for shouldnt be extra service costs for ME. I only tip my hairdresser if she did a good job.

Yeah, crazy thing is that here in California, waiters are still paid the minimum wage of $15/hr. So if they work at a decent restaurant they make $30-40/hr. And waiters who work at high end restaurants make well into six figures.

Good to know that when I visit CA I don't need to tip.

>how much money I made by simply being a relatively attractive female and possibly being shit at my job
Will this idiocracy ever end

could i make it as a waiter in the us?

Simps pay her for her gamer girl bottle

>waiters are still paid the minimum wage of $15/hr. So if they work at a decent restaurant they make $30-40/hr. And waiters who work at high end restaurants make well into six figures.

In russia people hate IT guys for 9-30 usd per hour. They can't believe, that it is not too much.

>blonde white girl at a chinese resturant
is that the new meta?

Attached: slut.jpg (509x797, 76.67K)

waiters are, waitresses aren't

You don't. When I learned that, I started leaving small tips unless the service was actually good.
Retards are the ones paying them. Blame them.
If you can get into the USA, I guess you could. To work at a high end restaurant, they usually require you attend a professional waiting school though, I think. Also I doubt immigration will let you into the USA if you say you want to become a waiter.
Well, cost of living is super cheap in Russia right? So, it probably is a lot for there.

Nah, most people will just do the standard 15% tip, so waiters still get good money. They don't get the extra flirting bonus though, that is true.

that's the power of being an attractive woman. they literally do not suffer

Attached: 1648736915431.png (600x800, 33.2K)

both make over $25 an hour for unskilled labor

I will never tip any waitress even if I visit USA. These dumb thots should have studied harder, they don't deserve extra money for basic physical labour.

you think chinese can have a restaurant that keeps any sanitary health regulations which western governments have imposed on restaurants so costumers don't get sick or die?

Attached: ricky.gif (320x240, 832.19K)