Paper tiger bros... the walls are closing in on us

Paper tiger bros... the walls are closing in on us

Attached: B-21.png (1170x933, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dpHp77vZuM
reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/chinese-navy-laser-lights-up-australian-military-aircraft-canberra-says-2022-02-19/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does Australia let the US instrumentalize it for its fight against China? Isn't China your most important trading partner?

I don't understand what there is to consider. We should arm Australia, Japan, Korea and Taiwan to the teeth with weapons of mass destruction.

+395 days, till no submarines

You'll get the bombers the same time you get your fancy new nuclear submarines. :^)

I find it so funny a country of 20 mil people thinking it has a chance against 1.4 bil China, whatever the hardware at their disposal
>inb4 portuguese cope (for some reason)
If China decides to invade it's a 1 day incursion tops

aren't you hostile to the russians for this very reason?

retard detected

>LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOUR COUNTRY'S INTERESTS ARE
Why are the fucking Germoids always like this?

There are zipperheads in those countries who will steal the technology and pass it along to china. Even a yellow fever fag given a crumb of chink pussy will turn traitor. Asiatics can only win through subterfuge.

Explain how I'm wrong

yes, but for Germany it's much more obvious how much of an American puppet we are
pic related is Australia's interest

Attached: IMG_20220828_011617.jpg (1080x2109, 464.1K)

>LET ME TELL YOU WHAT AUSTRALIA'S INTERESTS ARE
why are the fucking mutts always lile this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8dpHp77vZuM

Korea was our best ally in Vietnam desu.

China has zero force projection lmao. That's why they feel the need to keep building artificial islands. If they actually tried to do a naval invasion of Taiwan let alone Australia they would get massacred.

We are. But just quietly like we did in Ukraine. Obama first establed the javelin system in 2015 and by 2016 they were trained and getting small shipments by 2017 large. Japan could whomp china, sk could hold, aus wants to establish a larger sphere because they aren't idiots. They are building a buffer. Indo is a big part of what's going on in Asian areas. I think they will become closely allied with sk, us, aus, sk, uk, fr, germ, neth, jap, Taiwan. They do that they become the next south Korea. That's the hope.

>force projection
What a retarded meme
China has hypersonic missiles that can sink aircraft carriers, which btw can't defend against them
They just have to lob a few at each aus city and they'll have aus decimated in time for dinner, and then they'll colonize it

China have been caught bribing our politicians, own the majority of land in this country and are now trying to build military infrastructure on pacific islands surrounding the country.

Why wouldn't we want to be prepared? It's actually critical we have a nuclear arsenal at some point in the future because these expansionist insects have no plans on stopping.

Thank you for proving your stupidity, idiot.

Did you know Russia also have hypersonic missiles? Which they've been using a lot recently? Against a country they're right next to and don't have to travel a long distance by sea to reach?

Imagine comparing paper tiger Poccnr to the biggest economy & population in the world, China will steamroll you like you're nothing, and the USians won't be able to do shit about it

Russia has a lot better military record than China lmao.

Trading with China makes you a lot of money. Do you actually think they plan to attack you? I don't believe they'll attack more than Taiwan, why would they? Investments and increasing influence yes, but can you blame them as a rising world power?

australia would literally rape the shit out of china

Just like they raped the emus, right? !mao

lol no

EU and China are both going into the dustbin of history presently.

The Chinese will absolutely attack them and has. don't be stupid. The only reason we don't have skirmishes is Australian are keeping their cool. There are attacks.

>China has hypersonic missiles that can sink aircraft carriers
Says who, Chinese state media? Russia also had dozens of these "hypersonic" wunderwaffe and that made fuck all difference when they invaded a neighboring country

It's AUKUS, beaner. We all look out for eachother. You are not our equal, NAFTA bitch. Now go mow my lawn

The US pentagon, literally

Attached: Screenshot_20220828_003714.jpg (720x998, 155.92K)

They are probably figuring out the Chinese keep attacking Australian forces and Australia is keeping it's calm that's why it joined aukus. They tried to down a aircraft 5 months ago, every couple of weeks they harass fishermen, shipping, military ships. Since aukus it has cut down but still trickles in. They think china has some united military lol

Is there any country on earth that can bully the Chinese better than Australia?

any source on these supposed attacks?

The day biden loses his head, china won't exist anymore. People can act as tough online as they want, but american military superiority is just a fact and the sun is not setting on us anytime soon

>The day biden loses his head, china won't exist anymore.
???

bidet already lost his mind

Yes... Are you kidding me. The Chinese used a military ship with a blinding targeting laser and fucked up a bunch of pilots who were flying and blasted them with other em shit. The pilots were temporarily blinded and the systems were a fucked up.
Just Google it. Where are you actually from...

I just looked up in www.google.us and nothing come up, another lies from united states of america, nothing new

I mean how can you talk about Australia china relations and not know about the weekly attacks before aukus and now every 2 or 3 months there is an attack

How can you be so fucking ignorant and arrogant. Just fuck. The Chinese constantly attack their neighbors.

Why are Australians so scared of China?

Attached: 1661585448271867.png (732x633, 638.86K)

Nothing on the guardian about it huh...

They're just diaspora chinks lol

ok, wasn't aware
not exactly an attack though

reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/chinese-navy-laser-lights-up-australian-military-aircraft-canberra-says-2022-02-19/

Nothing, very strange, if it exist in fact (it don't but let's pretend) it must be because US site sucks much worse then China search engine

he is still very sane