I don't look up to Europe...

I don't look up to Europe. In fact i believe becoming like Cuckrope should be the greatest fear for rising thirdie nations

Attached: images - 2022-08-12T134239.136.jpg (600x394, 25.61K)

don't lose your head over it

Europe has good economies, high quality of life, and good social programs. However, the people are pretty annoying and boring. Just emulate the economics/social program part.

we're already there, main difference being that we're neither wealthy nor white

kek

>Europe ... the people are pretty annoying
american moment

>I will not accept criticism
How annoying

Yes, yes.

>Europe is super diverse, so many different types of people!!!

Or whatever you tell yourselves. The reason people group Europe together is because despite what you wish to believe, you are all VERY similar to each other, ESPECAILLY the zoomers.

Elaborate then.
How oh how could the most civilized continent on Earth be full of annoying people?
From an americunt perspective, no less. (the people who have screaming matches in public over what politician's cock they suck the most)

Nice greentext, maybe you replied to the wrong person? Or you are illiterate?

>rising
Nice joke. Your shithole will stay the stagnant waste pit it's always been. Free trade agreements can't change that most of you are human refuse.

Must've misread. I thought your comment was trying to say that "European people" don't exist, since there are so many different countries in Europe. But now I see that you were saying that it is in fact Americans who are annoying. I have dishonored myself and will commit seppuku.

Trips of truth.
Sudoku is a hard fate indeed.

Cuckrope is the way it is, because it allowed American crap tobe consoomed by the populace.

You don't want Mexico to be like Cuckrope? Then Iran and North korea are the path your nation must follow.
It's too late for Mexio THO. Your people consoom mcdonald's and coca-cola and listen to american pop music without any restriction from the government.

Not him but Europeans tend to be extremely provincial and arrogant but not a funny way. You fight over areas smaller than our smallest states for hundreds of years, your heads are in the sand. Americans are self aware arrogant, make fun of ourselves, dream of the stars exo planets, colonizing mars. We are trying to figure out way to get to a land area larger than all of Earth's land and euros are fighting over 200 kms by 600 kms.
I mean why? Not only that you guys are so guillible because of the sheer hubris. I can say America has cloning labs, give some source loop with 4 sources looping around, and I guarantee I'd have half a certain nation online convinced it's true. You guys just spend too much time inside and cramp. You dream so smal.

This literally isn't true at all. The reason Europe is weak right now is because of the differences it has with America. Your people would rather live easy lives than make the sacrifices necessary to maintain wealth and power. They aren't wrong for doing that either.

Well for one, being the self proclaimed 'most civilized place on Earth' is a testament to how naive and narcissistic Euros tend to be. Of course there's always an argument to be made on what is and is not civilized, but that's not the point. The point is that you're vain enough to claim you're the best civilization in the world as a defense against being insufferable faggots. What does that even have to do with your personalities? Does the phrase 'We are not annoying because we are the best' not sound at all strange to you? It's prideful. It's ignorant. And it's annoying. Just like the average European.

you dream of benzos, tranny shit, guns, onlyfans, sluts, soulless entertainment, racial injusties, racial wars, etc
what exo planets, what mars? last ambitious space mission was in 1969 and a large part of your pop doesn't even believe it happened
try to be a little more self-aware

>It's prideful. It's ignorant. And it's annoying
Europe has multiple civilizations, not one.
Not ignorant at all, there's like a 1000 metrics that the world keeps track of and you can easily see that Europe is currently on top.
Maybe the truth is annoying to you?
It's prideful, that's the only thing you got right.

I'm still waiting for a real argument with specifics, why are Euros so uniquely annoying? Makes no sense to me. I haven't been to many countries, but people were very redpilled and nice for the most part.

>your heads are in the sand
A random old man in Montenegro will accurately call out the western community for targeting Ghaddafi because he was in the way of their world domination project, boomers in the US rant about muh niggers.
>Americans are self aware arrogant, make fun of ourselves, dream of the stars exo planets, colonizing mars.
Spreading cancer around doesn't increase the quality of said cancer.
Americans dream of imperialism, money, hustling and degeneracy. We have enough dystopian movies that show what your culture would be like when upscaled with technology.
>euros are fighting over 200 kms by 600 kms
Largely due to the existence and influence of the US, how ironic.

>I reject your argument because we are the best
Doesn't even bother engaging with my point saying that the metrics which make Europe 'the best' might not make it the best to the majority of the world, nor my question about what that has to do at all with your shitty personalities. Just continues to boast about European superiority. How annoying.
I'll just see myself out, I'm not arguing with a brick wall that thinks itself a genius.
>inb4 'haha I knew you didn't have an argument'
You won't listen, I won't bother.

I did THOUGH?
I said I traveled a bit and no one was annoying.
And you have NOT to this point posted any specifics related to the personality traits you found annoying.
You're like the stereotypical americunt, learned lawyertalk to be a cunt, but isn't smart enough to actually use it accurately or correctly.