I'm so sorry for being gay

I've been going to conversion therapy for two years and I haven't noticed that it works, it's over.

Attached: pepe sad.jpg (596x577, 29.63K)

Stop wasting your life.

Attached: 1661351448418168.webm (360x640, 1.59M)

Maybe if you stopped browsing Any Forums you could become less of a fag.
LOL i'm just kidding, good luck Spainbro, Jesus loves you and I hope that you sincerely repent of your sexual perversion

Be my bf, do you have cute feet?

Most people don't dislike the gays that act like normal human beings. It's the "LOOK AT ME I SUCK DICKS" types that people hate.

Not counting my father, it's not so much what others think, I don't feel comfortable being tempted.

As long as you do not live a homosexual lifestyle and seek to control your urges, you will always be my brother in Christ. :)

I knew a guy who actually went to gay conversion therapy since he was from a super conservative southern family, and he said it worked for like six months and then he started fucking dudes again.

Attached: cringe.jpg (90x106, 1.72K)

That doesn't cheer me up.

Why do you want to convert? Gay is based now
Saved, thanks

Dude Spain is the gayest country on the planet calm down.

Attached: 1658266970755726.jpg (400x400, 29.01K)

Almost all my family is member of Opus Dei.

So your family is masonic, big whoop, just be gay bro

haha fag

just don't have sex
you're already on Any Forums so it will be very easy

Thats Israel

have you ever tried eating pussy?

No, I'm not attracted to women at all.

You're going to hell

Dude you're not hurting anybody, stop this shit and go fuck some dudes, enjoy life. It's immensely stupid to spend your lifespan in misery just because you managed to convince yourself that love between mentally sound adults is somehow wrong.