How did they spend their Saturday

How did they spend their Saturday

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 9.15K)

Anxiety attack all day running naked in my house

Same

Browsing /r/aznidentity

smoking weed and playing valorant

Going online and telling people how we are different from Americans

Desperately trying to develop an identity as a country that doesn't revolve around America. They failed like usual.

smoking weed and letting their women fuck strangers

Do you like america

are you guys joking or not because I literally get retarded anxiety attacks and do that sometimes

not running but just pacing like a moron

Do you drink lots of coffee?

Not particularly right now. It has its benefits, but also many cons that I don't see being fixed for a while. Overall, I'd say that it is mediocre. How good America is will depend a lot on where you live and what you do.

When I get anxiety attacks, I'll pace. I don't know what else to do. If it is a regular problem, I'd seek help. I have some benzos on hand in case I get a bad one. Kills it in minutes.

No
Yeah sometimes I go into a spiral and really the only way to snap out of it is by taking lorazepam

If you got no benzos it quickly turns into hell

Americans all knowing the names of different psycoactive medications and recommending them to each other is fucking uncanny, dystopic even.

nigga they do that all the time in sverigetraden
personally i never took drugs for anxiety attacks, only for sleeping (diphenhydramine) and a few months later i had my first anxiety attack. i'm pretty sure it's a cascade effect where you take some meds that "fix" an issue and then you end up with another issue until you start talking like the two gentlemen you quoted

Sverigetråden too is fucking uncanny and dystopic.

Hey man I'll have you know that I'm somewhat normal otherwise. I just have anxiety and sleeping problems.

Attached: 1580260507383.jpg (476x479, 138.05K)

i stopped the sleep meds just because they stopped working (lmao) and i haven't had any anxiety attacks since. general anxiety for stressful shit yes, but that's not abnormal
tl:dr stop the meds unironically

Yeah, I'm doing that right now. I was on lorazepam for a year because of stress from school, but now that's done so I've taped down from 1 mg to nothing, switched to sleeping pills for a few weeks and I'm going cold turkey

nice. you will definitely have some sleepless nights, but your body will be so rekt eventually you'll just sleep for 4, 5 hours continuously, have some more sleepless nights, sleep for 5-6-7 hours continuously, etc, until you don't depend on sleep meds at all and will be turned off by the idea of taking them
try melatonin if anything, that personally helps me and it's not really a med