Twinks are the natural warrior nobility class of europe...

Twinks are the natural warrior nobility class of europe. Ever since we strayed away from the warrior twink tradition we have become weak.

Attached: 95ae39f8d0f7bb70afa54c200502b0f8.jpg (960x1420, 191.58K)

I agree my fantasy is to get railed by an ROK conscript twink.

Thats not a twink.

Femboy != Twink.

Femboys are an abomination.

How is this a twink?
Is everyone obese around you?

Yes it is. This is how twinks look when in their proper place as warrior aristocracy instead of docile modern world where they are maladapted. They look majestic and glorious.

Attached: a42b1a7d0f89be6eb52618b5b02acc74--roman-sculpture-art-sculpture.jpg (236x354, 19.97K)

What? I dont get what you want to say but thats not a twink or a femboy. Is an athletic man with developed muscle. Maybe you confuse it with femboy because is hairless.

Describe the traits of a twink.

A large penis is uncouth and hideous to look at. A humble, demure penis is a more suitable subject for admiration.

That is definitely a twink. Twinks aren't defined by being sickly little twigs, sorry, that's AIDS patients.

No matter how much you brown bois seethe you can not compete with european twink nobility in martial prowess.

Attached: additional_0ccfcc44c41212b1237c6eab9c3c67364ce6a8b9-AICC2-8.jpg (1920x2847, 629.21K)

Define a twink

A beautiful man that exhibits the traits of youth, i.e., lack of facial and body hair, and has an androgynous face.

Youthful, teenage looks
No body hair or facial hair
Not a white hair
Lean body, muscle or nit

We need to go back and let twinks develop their heroic traits instead of being cooped up in school and jobs with the rest of us ugly subhumans.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (749x1280, 85.17K)

That's a bad definition. A 300 pounds fatass could be easily be twink then. Provided he waxed his body.

This guy gets it.

>Beautiful man
>YOU DIDN'T EXCLUDE FATS
Fats aren't people to begin with, brownoid, and if they were they still wouldn't be beautiful. You're just a fucking moron.

So the second young man grows even the thinnest moustache he magically stops being a twink? What about armpit hair? Leg hair?

>fat
>beauty

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why so angry though?

You implied that fats are beautiful.

Yep.
Some people retain sone degree of twinkdom well into their forties, usually by being sticcs

Seethe and cope and play semantics all you want brown boi. You cannot compete with the european twink.

Attached: aa.jpg (713x1157, 236.04K)

Laser hair removal is a necessary investment unless you are a naturally hairless Asian.

lol micropenis

Or you know judt be 20 when most of your body hair is thin and barely noticeable

I recognized that beauty is subjective. Its weird that you're so emotionally invested in the definition of twink.

K

>Beauty is subjective
Wrong. Beauty is defined as European-like traits.

No