Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have...

Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have fled and will never return

Attached: 5ocucjuc2ui81.png (900x1034, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/reminder/country/ca/type/op/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

milky white milkers

It would be nice if you were so stupid that you actually resorted to WW2 levels of propaganda like we're not all aware of that sort of thing.
Also nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: 1652071766310.jpg (625x505, 114.16K)

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/reminder/country/ca/type/op/
was it autism?

I meet ukrainian women everyday at my job because I service restraunt equipment they are all very nice and but not whores or anything like that

lmao, gay OP

me and her will create future ukranians

God someone should make an ntr doujin out of this plot where an ukranian woman leaves for America or Europe and sends pics back to her dying bf/husband

Attached: coomer-blanket.gif (498x498, 422.4K)

Why are they in Iceland?

I hate ntr so much it's not even funny bruh keep your shit on /h/.
You have a demented fetish.

Attached: 1657054352563.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

roastoids are incapable of argument

dedication? perseverance?

Ireland not even knowing what the fuck is going on as usual.
Now I know why England wants to wrangle you retards back in so badly.

This tbqh

refugees
we treat them like EAA citizens

>Reminder that Ukrainian men are dying for their country and for a future that does not exist as all their women have fled and will never return
They are utter degenerates. The West is going to do the same though.

Attached: 1qhVrs1ESlY.jpg (754x412, 191.08K)

In a sane society, there would be breeding programs to produce more of these redheaded angels

Attached: 6566778.png (696x623, 320.96K)

I used to think God was cruel, but seeing this post I realize that some people truly deserve to go to Hell.

The west is not one unified body, in spite of what the media might be trying to say. I wouldn't say there are people who sympathize with Russia here, because there's too much confusing information. However, there is sentiment that our involvement in this war is a very, very bad thing.

Not necessarily an isolationist ideal, but the idea that we should not, fucking be dipping our pen in that ink. It's dangerous, it's irresponsible, and fuck if it isn't expensive.

Attached: 1657090461565.png (1055x845, 635.89K)

Attached: ukrainian sister.webm (720x1325, 2.8M)

>you can not suffer a loss and do a happy dance 3 days later
indian mindset, go shit in a street

I'd rather shit up the entire West