Would this work?

Would this work?

Attached: 1656004787054.jpg (524x960, 64.34K)

No

The villains didn’t act logical on this movie either, they didn’t need Harry to enter the tournament to get to Voldemort. There were other ways
>Moody turns some random object into portkey
>has Harry touch it
>transported to the graveyard
>Voldemort then destroys portkey so Harry can’t escape

Only women care about Harry Potter lore

like dumblydore actually cared

>be evil wizard
>bring invisible dynamite to hogwarts, magies cant detect it or someshit cause they wouldnt ever consider being bombed
>nuke hogwarts with a nokia 3310
>roll credits

Looks like Any Forums is predominately women then

>All was tranquil at Hogwarts after classes were concluded. Suddenly the loudspeakers around the school began to crackle.
>"MR. FILCH! GET THE FUCK IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOOOOOWW! AND BRING YOUR FUCKING BEAST FURBALL WITH YOU!" Dumbledore broadcasted calmly in his indoor yelling voice.
>Mr. Filch quickly picked up Mrs. Norris and held her like a soccerball as he anxiously sprinted towards Dumbledore's office. When he arrived Dumbledore shot up from his seat.
>"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"
>Mr. Filch was completley immobilized and fell to the ground atop of Mrs. Norris breaking several of her bones.
>Dumbledore picks her up by the neck and then proceeds to hold the frightened feline over the boiling waters within the cauldron.
>"Listen here you diminutive fucking demon, cause I'll only ask you once."
>"DID YOU HACK UP A HAIRBALL IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE? DON'T FUCKING MEOW AT ME SISTER! FILCH! I HAVE NO DOUBTS YOUR INABILITY TO BE A GOOD OWNER HAS CAUSED THIS INCIDENT! YOU RAISED THE CAT EQUIVALENT TO A NIGGER AND EXPECT NOTHING BAD TO HAPPEN? SAY GOODBYE TO THE ONLY BEING THAT COULD EVER BE IN DANGER OF LOVING YOU!"
>Dumbledore dropped Norris into the boiling water and Filch was helpless to save her from her watery demise.
>The loudspeakers activated once more, "ATTENTION! Cho Chang report to my office immediately! Dinners on me."

Attached: Dumblerdore1.jpg (1280x720, 54.15K)

No it's just the same circle of permanently online girls posting about Harry Potter every day

>we never really explained what that even means
Use your imagination. Maybe you'll get sick and die before anyone can undo the spell.
>you are a minor and can't enter into a contract
Tetarded. There are exceptions even in the real world.

>But no one came. Harry raised his head to look at the circle of Dementors across the lake. One of them was lowering its hood. It was time for the rescuer to appear – but no one was coming to help this time –

>And then it hit him – he understood. He hadn’t seen his future – SHE had seen HERself -

>Harrietta flung herself out from behind the bush and pulled out her wand.

>“RESPECTO MY PRONOUNS” she yelled

Attached: 0woe394.jpg (1591x1600, 1.17M)

Woman hate threads especially.

That wouldn't work for two reasons. Hogwarts normally has portkey-banning spells surrounding it that was only lifted to facility the tournament finale. And Voldemort didn't want everyone to know he's returned, he wanted it to look like Harry died during the dangerous-as-fuck tournament that had killed plenty of students in the past.

It's Dumbledore and the government in general that's retarded for staging the tournament and allowing Harry to compete, not Voldemort.

But doesn’t Dumbledore secretly want Harry to die?

"Harry did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire." Dumbledore said logically

>facility
I meant facilitate. I can't even blame autocorrect, it was my own fingers switching words on me.

whenever there is a logic error in that faggot universe of yours
fans just say the reason for it is some obscure never explained or even mentioned magical rule
just admit every book is pretty much nonsensical and deprived of any logic whatsoever

so much of that dumbledore paragraph just makes him sound like a character that can see into the future

>only lifted to facility the tournament finale
why would they allow porkeys turning the tournament?

But Harry Potter is perfectly logical. Gendalf did everything so the Voldy kills Harry in the end and then Harry kills Voldy. Its was all his plan.
Its a christian story. Just like Jesus had to die everything happening to Gorry is predetermined.

dumbledore knew all this and wanted harry to enter to bait out voldemort from hiding

>Would this work?
No because that would rely on Dumbledore trying to help the students above his own enjoyment. And at that point I don't think you could even still call him Dumbledore anymore.
It's like saying that Voldermort could have simply decided not to try and kill Harry

The reason why dumblechad is mad is because you can't get out of it senpai.

>never explained or even mentioned
But it was, at least in the books. And how am I a fan when I'm calling it retarded for having Dumbledore and the ministry go along with the thing that's endangering kids?

Because the winner was supposed to touch the trophy in the middle of the maze and immediately get portkeyed outside the maze(that none of the spectators could see into), to show who won. In other words they were being typical retarded wizards and Voldermort took advantage of that by being slightly less retarded.

>Because the winner was supposed to touch the trophy in the middle of the maze and immediately get portkeyed outside the maze(that none of the spectators could see into), to show who won. In other words they were being typical retarded wizards and Voldermort took advantage of that by being slightly less retarded.
what was never stated

In reality Voldemort could just melt some of his gold down, send somebody to a muggle pawnshop to exchange for fiat. Now he can just hire a muggle with a gun that will shoot at Harry his face when he was a kid. Harry won't know what hit him and no magic traces.

>crouch takes harry out of school bounds for some special defence against the dark arts training
>can now have him touch portkey
>harry gets got
>no one knows what happened other than one day moody and harry vanished, maybe Dumbledore figures it out but certainly the faggots at the ministry dont suspect voldemort is back

>if movie characters acted logically

they wouldn't associate with niggers

maybe movies aren't for autists who need literally every single thing stated directly to the audience.

>Accio LGM-118 Peacekeeper ICBM

even in the books retard

It's aight, didn't chuckle but had a raised eyebrow.

Yes, but on his own terms. Dumbledore wants harry to want to die because that is the only way to destroy the horcrux.

Why not put the other end of the horcrux at the bottom of the ocean? Nigga would have died because of the pressure instantly. Can't magic yourself out of that one kid