Give back your gun chud

give back your gun chud

Attached: 1661636092388.png (1448x2048, 2.08M)

No.

Attached: B605A3AF-3930-4343-B051-1650B0AC64C5.jpg (472x747, 275.96K)

>#miamisafestcity
name one person who has ever used this

That is disgusting? Do they not see how everyone can see how they are doing this purely because they don't want guns and couldn't care any less about Ukraine?

one of my friends sold 338 lapua magnum sako to ukraine in sept 2021

>turn in your $400 handgun for a $50 giftcard

Attached: DA1339A0-4540-415D-911B-B93E5861B084.jpg (333x373, 127.87K)

>That is disgusting?
You're this insecure about your own opinion? Are you fucking serious?

>Implying anyone that lives in Miami can read that flyer.

american discovers gun buyback programs

Burgerbros help me out on this, is there any gun you could sell to make a profit from these gift cards?

tfw you will never receive a 150$ gift card for your next assault rifle
just one of those shitty propaganda tricks, trying to get people think they can do something, ww2 britain made people donate their pans, pots and scrapt metal with the excuse that those would be used to build planes for the war

it's usually used for illegal guns. if you could sell your gun normally you wouldn't take it to one of these events

There's places that do a no questions asked so people in the past have made zip guns and 3d printed guns to make tons of cash

Do you read the rest of my post?

A stolen gun.

What's with the question mark then? You're not sure if it's disgusting or not, is that it?

50/50 a rhetorical question/because I'm curious if the people who made the program don't see that it' obvious they couldn't care less about Ukraine and are just using is as an excuse to advance their political agenda

I'm talking about the first sentence, retard

Because I was gonna make that sentence longer but decided not to and forgot to remove the question mark

There are tiny one shot pistols that might turn a profit from this