Your country

Your country
Does it have black history classes ?

flag
no

Attached: the guardian steven morris.png (658x600, 335.47K)

Tiger Bay in Cardiff was one of the most diverse neighbourhoods of the Victorian era right through til its demolition in the 20th century

what the fuck is wrong with europeans

Labor and The Tories wanted to create a new nationalism around the ghost of their Empire post-WW2 and it was a huge failure. The UK died in 1914, everything since then has been corpse juice leaking on to the pavement.

It'll probably be law within a few years. Brazilians don't learn history at all anyway

Technically yes, in history and geography we learn about Africa and the slaves.

Attached: 8eef3872.jpg (501x585, 67.81K)

yes we learn about french history LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH DO YOU GET IT??? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPBOAT AND CLAP PLEASE

leaf
no actually but i'm sure we will soon
our history classes are like 60% about sad brown people but in our case it's the natives

No
KEK

i mean if your classroom looks like that i guess it makes sense, it comes to a point where teaching european history to a non-european crowd doesnt make much sense

Complete fucking waste of money. The resources and manpower used to teach these "lessons" can be better used to teach kids about American salaries like we talk about on Any Forums. That way people will know how much of paradise the USA is, and not demand £30k wages any longer.

Why do Italians learn french history?

Lmao. How's that devolved government free from the evil Anglos doing for ya, celtcucks?

The welsh can never catch a break man

Will it be the history of africa or the history of the american negro and their struggles?

Idk but the IRA was right

flag
yes

Attached: 1633384059497.png (640x493, 421.78K)

LGBT+ history

we have some white history classes

Attached: 56241865_6.jpg (940x529, 45.05K)

What history? They did nothing of interest apart from countries like Ethiopia even then when they mean this they mean American black we wuz slaves n shiet history