Europe has no forests, how sad is that...

Europe has no forests, how sad is that? It’s either cities or abandoned farmers fields because Europeans are too feminine to do manual labour

Europeans are going to reply to this post with a picture of what they claim to be a forest but it’s just going to be a park. There are no unmanaged forests in Europe, at best you will find a bush but you can walk through it in 30 minutes And it won’t contain animals bigger than a cat since they killed everything in the name of public safety

Attached: 9A857CA5-F87D-4DA6-91E5-A6E6D91AA017.png (1024x606, 1.57M)

you live in that same photo except in corridor between quebec city and windsor
sit down

They live in a sad, used up continent. What else is there to say?

I don’t, but even if I did I could drive a couple hours north from downtown Toronto and be completely lost in a forest

Attached: BA20F10A-4D1A-464F-BD12-CB915A91D77F.png (1214x856, 2.08M)

Not on the European plain up north or in the British isles, but the Alps, the Dinaric hills and Scandinavia (with Finland) are very densely forested regions, as are the parts of Russia on the European side of the Urals.

Can’t believe we felled 95% of our ancient forest to rule the waves for less than a century

>one random part of westfalia is the entire country

Attached: proxy-image-6.png (800x549, 111.09K)

The supposedly heavily forested parts are just random bushes intersected by empty farmer fields. Complete with no wild life

Attached: 267A613E-1F01-45F8-A46A-64F9F790EDC6.png (1160x875, 2.55M)

There usually atleast a few sqkm

There's also the Carpathians and northern Spain. OP thinks NW Europe is the whole of the continent and disregards the rest just like a typical Amerifat.

don't let anyone tell you germany has forests
it's just some random patches of managed trees with logging roads going through them
germany is extremely overpopulated

At best and then you have roads and tourist places in the middle of it. If it’s only a few square kilometres then there’s no way to get lethally lost in it because you could walk through it in an hour. heck you couldn’t even escape the sounds of the highway

Attached: 1F94AE95-3804-4B04-A1AD-92DBBE1ACC1C.png (1050x852, 1.66M)

>Europe has no forests
Have you seen Sweden, Finland and northern Russia?

Attached: image_print.png (2000x1322, 2.05M)

If you take mountains out of the equation there are no true forests in Europe. Even then I wouldn’t even call the mountain regions rural because they are littered with touristy places

I looked at places like Sweden and there just roads and farmers fields disrupting the forests

idk about the wider world, but my country is absolutely brimming with Catholic bumpkins who listen to polka & waltz and stab each other at firemen's balls

Whole slovenia is forest

Sweden has lot of real forests in national parks, pointless thread just complaining.

You are Asian. I don’t subscribe to the school of thought that says Europe ends at the urals.

Europe is a peninsula and that peninsula ends at Istanbul in the south And st Petersburg in the north

Check my flag again, shartmutt.

Oh sorry your Slovenian. I thought that little dot in the left of the flag was dirt on my screen

Yeah, you could've guessed by my mention of Catholicism and polka, which are hardly Russian cultural traits, you ogro (though there's a 60% chance that you're this intensely Anglo-Scots person, being Canadian).