You can be my actor it don't matter if you're black or white

you can be my actor it don't matter if you're black or white

Attached: IMG_20220623_183406.jpg (720x970, 163.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h822oOnbv-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Three-time Oscar-nominated screenwriter John Logan (“Skyfall,” “Gladiator”) is setting his sights on King of Pop Michael Jackson. His biographical drama “Michael” has been in the works for several years, and Lionsgate has acquired the rights to the film with the Jackson estate’s blessing. Producer Graham King, who previously worked with Logan on Martin Scorsese’s “The Aviator,” is also on board. The film will chart Jackson’s meteoric rise to becoming one of the highest-selling artists of all time. (The musical legend’s personal life was also rife with controversy, in particular a string of child abuse allegations dating back to 1993.) The film is still in the development phase, and “Michael” is on the hunt for a director to guide the project. Casting director Kimberly Hardin is on board to assemble the cast—including its lead. Production is tentatively set to start in 2023 in an unnamed location.

yo you know he still alive and is actually a alien from mars

So what would you do:
Cast a black actor and cover him in light makeup for the second half

Or cast a light skinned blacktor and give him blackface for the first half

its going to be a black person

Why? Joseph Fiennes already did the best adaptation.

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x219, 20.43K)

Do you think they'll mention Michael's hatred of Jews and massive collection of Nazi items?

The dude from the Queen biopic and Mr. Robot

So you gotta find a black guy with the smallest possible nose so you can add a prosthetic

This movie will be controversial and attacked no matter what they do

Attached: michael-popcorn-1518029708.gif (486x362, 1.22M)

Who will be Wade Robson and that other kid

Hee hee

shamone

Hee Heee

Attached: Bo_Selecta_Michael_jackson.png (725x405, 430.26K)

doggone lover

youtu.be/h822oOnbv-E

Attached: a873777f15ea0ccde2df29e5c7e4c092--michael-jackson-wallpaper-michael-jackson-images.jpg (450x558, 55.53K)

>biopic for famous star
>Title is "First Name" or "Last Name"

Attached: 1648042470241.png (688x418, 584.56K)

name 5 better titles

The Man in the Mirror. Promo poster could be young black Michael looking in a mirror seeing the white Michael.

Though naming a biopic after a song is also extremely cliche.

Just take the name from any one of his albums and it'd be better
>Thriller
>Blood on the Dance Floor
>King of Pop

Only Kirk can pull this off

Attached: 8c093099f33786c769d62799df97a5f4--robert-downey-jr-thunder.jpg (600x900, 82.45K)

don't call him at 3:00 am

Attached: he he.jpg (1920x1080, 308.81K)

Holy shit. Who greenlit this? He is a fucling Pedo, hope someone stops them before the shooting starts.

They should cast me desu. I have his hair, I'm pale but only because I never leave my home, when I played outside as a kid I actually got really dark. I'm such a mystery meat Amerimutt that normalfags always guess different ethnicities when they see me. Just film the post-surgery scenes first.

You think they're going to show that all of his accusers were proven to be lying multiple times?

Done.

Attached: tumblr_m1f4gfOxXD1r0rdgto1_500.gif (500x430, 133.09K)

Miranda Cosgrove

What if it's a Kpop idol

Whats your favorite MJ theory?
>MJ is LaToya
>MJ is son/lover of Diana Ross
>MJ faked his death then dressed up as Dave Dave for TV