What are the main differences between them other than religion?

What are the main differences between them other than religion?

Attached: istockphoto-1302478588-612x612.jpg (612x612, 24.2K)

Indians have a huge movie industry. Pakistan is known for its religious qawwali music. Western and Northern Pakistan is home to ethnic Iranians and Dardic peoples who do not share the Indian culture of mainstream Pakistan and India.

>ethnic Iranians
Uh oh.

>OHNONONO
Don’t summon him

>ethnic Iranians
So they're trannies?

I stand with India.

Attached: 1643555167790.png (782x774, 831.71K)

The Pashtuns are wahhabi jihadists (there's a literal jihadist rogue state in the Swat valley on the Afghan border), whereas the Balochi are secularist separatists, but both groups are tribal, bearded and heavily armed.

one make the kebab, the other deliver the kebab

We are Turkic people. As Turkic as Turks.

They are Pajeets.

>whereas the Balochi are secularist separatists
I thought the Balochi were islamists too desu. They look cool, regardless of what they're into.

No, the Balochi were ruled by a secular prince that they called a 'mir' (which is presumably their rendition of the Arabic 'emir', which is often a religious title, but not in the local context) all until British rule ended.

Attached: khaaan.jpg (351x321, 17K)

*the Arabic form is amir, whereas emir is Turkish.

They are one and the same and Pakistan should reunite with India.
t. Muslim

>implying anybody in South Asia is one and the same

Sure do wonder what you mean by this lad.

...though I guess my argument is pretty weak as Afghanistan was also a secular emirate up until the 1970s, but there a Soviet invasion provided the impetus for the religious radicalisation of the dominant ethnic group in the country, the Pashtuns. There are also Balochi in south Afghanistan, but I think the taliban are defined by Pashtun tribal culture as much as they are by jihadism.

You've got over a thousand languages there, bro.

Pluralism is an integral part of the Indian cultural consciousness. So loads of langueges is nothing strange.

the smell

The genetic distances between South Asians are exaggerated desu. Tamils and Pakis from Punjab are closer to one another than they are to groups outside the subcontinent. Religion is the main thing keeping them apart.

Based. The subcontinent reuniting is inevitable. The question is when. IMO either Islam will become the dominant religion in India and the countries will all unite or Atheism/Agnosticism will take over in all 3 countries. Hinduism is a meme that Hindus themselves don't even fully believe in.