Africa, really?

Attached: kinbra.jpg (800x527, 203.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padma_Bridge
hydroacoustics.usgs.gov/publications/Measurements4LowerCongo-6.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venturi_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you colonizer

White devil and his hecking bridges. We need more walls if anything. Bravo Africa !

> Eritrea
> Somalia
the smartest southoid

what country(ies)?

2 congos

Can you circle those cities for me? I don't see them

1.5km long bridge

Attached: 15.jpg (867x537, 93.94K)

>casa mia kinshasa
heh

pfft

get the chinese to build it and be indebted to them for a century

Not that big

>letting BVLLS from other nations enter your capital and fuck your women

BVLLS on both sides

If you want a real answer instead of shitposting, the Congo River below the Pool Malebo is an extremely deep canyon, the deepest river in the world. The force of the river leads to a pressurised jet of liquid by the time the river exits its estuary. It carves a massive crevasse in the seafloor like a knife in butter (google Congo Canyon for an image). Species of fish in the Atlantic know to avoid this canyon as being sucked into the crevasse would mean certain death.

This is why the Congo is only navigable up to the Pool Malebo. I'm not too knowledgeable about bridge engineering, but I'd believe that's why there's no bridge there.

ok but which ones?

>If you want a real answer instead of shitposting, the Congo River below the Pool Malebo is an extremely deep canyon, the deepest river in the world. The force of the river leads to a pressurised jet of liquid by the time the river exits its estuary. It carves a massive crevasse in the seafloor like a knife in butter (google Congo Canyon for an image). Species of fish in the Atlantic know to avoid this canyon as being sucked into the crevasse would mean certain death. This is why the Congo is only navigable up to the Pool Malebo. I'm not too knowledgeable about bridge engineering, but I'd believe that's why there's no bridge there.

Attached: nerd-face-emoji-clever-emoticon-600w-1508507846.jpg (600x620, 40.33K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padma_Bridge

The Congo is over 3x deeper than the Ganges, Pierre

nigga how can't you see them

Attached: 1661630277780856.jpg (800x527, 253.44K)

The Ganges is also not lethal underwater

>malnourished twig africels
>BVLLS
put a leash on your cuckold fetish, it's starting to get embarrassing

hydroacoustics.usgs.gov/publications/Measurements4LowerCongo-6.pdf

You know how brownoids and Yellows get

You could always build a suspension bridge with pillars on solid ground. It's just expensive and I guess they really don't see a reason to do it.

Area will soon fall under China :)
Then the island will be a outpost for Shanghai businesses and conglomerates :) or should i say, Congomerates?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venturi_effect

Attached: Venturi.gif (640x360, 3.45M)

>nihao kinshasans

Attached: china.jpg (1920x943, 354.46K)