The Joe Rogan Experience

>’Jaime can you pull up on the screen what Any Forums thinks of the Joe Rogan Experience’

Attached: 9D2B6422-258B-4F39-BFC9-279D313C662C.jpg (2500x2149, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/M5s1mrcgi_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb frog

hes retarded

Used to have some decent episodes, now it sucks

it used to be reddit .... now its just trash.

Attached: 3262373773383.jpg (945x1198, 155.94K)

Do the +12 hours of paleontology, archeology and sociology theories make up for the +30 hours of influencer and comedian episodes?

latest one is Mike Judge

It used to be good but it's now it's bad.

This is the Any Forums sanctioned official response for anything. It will make you an Any Forums sanctioned official cool dude.

Attached: c.gif (400x225, 3.95M)

Why exactly does Joe get political or scientific? It's embarrassing having an actual professional wait around while they wait until the gears start turning in Joes head

>yeah but I know your a scientist and you do this for a living and you're the best at what you do, but I don't believe you.

I enjoyed it but i stopped tuning in once Rogan stopped using the word.

SMASHED AND SLAMMED EXCLUSIVE TOADLINE SUPER EXTREME MICRO EXOTIC MALE BULLY FOR SALE: TOAD JOGAN CRIMEBOSS X PRINCESS BONEZ X $$$2000$$$

Attached: 1655579291371.jpg (521x864, 109.01K)

...that's exactly what scientists tell each other every day too. Have you ever read scientific research or been to a conference before? lol moron

It used to be fun when he would do the episodes live on youtube, I still remember seeing the second Alex Jones and Elon Musk ones live and shitposting in the Any Forums threads. I haven't kept up with it since he moved to Spotify

It was fun when it was smaller and he got interesting guests. Same thing happened to Hot Ones. They get too big and start getting guests who can't really talk about much because of their publicist so it's just boring small talk now.

In this thread, a faggot seriously compared Roe Jogan's arbitrary denial with a peer reviewing process used in science.

I only started listening to his podcast recently, he brings nice guests (Nims Purja, Gad Saad, Maajid Nawaz) sometimes but his other episodes with comedians/MMA people are just boring

what did he stop to wear his rascal hat?

Joe Rogan is an FUCKING DRUG ADDICT!!!!!

Attached: 3913808A-5366-4F2A-AFA9-B18A8609D05E.jpg (566x850, 102.56K)

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

the good old days, lads

Attached: 1453073867638.gif (450x365, 1010.91K)

I don't think he's addicted but he certainly likes drugs.

Yeah, except the difference here is that Joe isn't a fucking scientist. He's not going to debunk any fucking theories by pulling up a vox article

the youtube video got removed, bro

>>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>
>>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
>
>>Joe Rogan, 2015
I don't listen to Rogan, but this part of the copypasta always confuses me. Did he hate Schaub at some point? It seems like they're best friends now.

>Used to have some decent episodes, now it sucks
I haven't been interested in a single episode for like half a year now. It's just his retard "comedian" friends or some sports person or crappy political shit.

You're a faggot, you're not going to debunk anything by posting on here.

He's not a good comedian, it's why all the comedy guests are boring

Daily reminder:
youtu.be/M5s1mrcgi_c

The last good episode I remember was with the lady who talked about old timey medical procedures like lobotomies and stuff.

Yo bro what the absolute fuck is this body type

>can't refute aegument
>u..uhh YOUR A FAGGOT!!
Every single time

Could be decent if he got interesting guests on instead of all these nutrition and stand-up faggots.

This, people are such retards thinking scientists are always in agreement, the whole basis of being a scientist is trying to prove other scientists are wrong

The only good episodes in recent memory are with Shane Gillis getting bombed.
All his episodes are back comedians, gay military retards, and survivalist/hunters.

Joe isn't a scientist
He's not credible, scientists can disagree with other scientists because they're credible

I listen to him once and awhile at work if I notice he has an interesting guest on. I started listening to him a lot more after my gf's CNN junkie parents were told I listen to his podcasts sometimes and they tried to berate me for it.

Joe "I Fuck Shemales" Rogan

Attached: 1642683470057.jpg (591x817, 98.43K)

Rogan peaked around 2015, after that he got too much media attention the pod changed.

Agreed. Scientist and doctors are just on another level compared to us. They should discuss things amongst each other and we should adhere and nod our heads (respectfully) to the truth they tell us.

this except unironically.
Get a degree faggot

No he just took down Schaub. Schaub is a dumb goober and a bad fighter, and Rogan tried to tell him to stop fighting for the sake of his health. But because Rogan is Rogan, he couldn't say it delicately or cut himself short, and instead tore into Schaub for 10 minutes about how he's not cut out to be a fighter nor ever has been. People got mad at Joe for bullying a retard, so then he propped up Schaub's god awful comedy, and now is afraid to bully Schaub any further because he feels responsible for making him a terrible comedian. Schaub should quit and just open up a Gym since he's a braindead dude bro, but Rogan could have been nicer.

Can't I spend all my money on Marvel movies to suport future products and OnlyFans because I support sex workers. I am fine with letting all my thoughts and opinions be dictated by what Doctors and Scientists say, except if one of them says something that does not align wigh majority group think. Then they are not a real professional.

JAIME THE CHIMP IS COMING RIGHT AT ME

TURN IT OFF, JAIME !

Attached: fc57699e83e6926e945345deeead42cd.jpg (415x397, 54.63K)