What does he(260 iq guy) watches?

What does he(260 iq guy) watches?

Attached: William James Sidis.jpg (728x439, 62.86K)

The Human Centipede

Son of the Mask

Do people with extremely high IQ ever feel like they're failures if they end up as underachievers who haven't done anything worthy of note?
I mean it's easy for us dimwits to have low expectations of ourselves, but if you're someone gifted (who also considers himself to be smart like picrel does) and you have nothing to show for it, it would probably be enough to drive one to commit suicide

Attached: ChrisLanganP.png (556x416, 684.69K)

yeah man, you kinda have a point

Attached: 1643054441237.jpg (723x691, 98.81K)

jerk off instruction videos

White noise.

>Known for : High IQ
yea I'd probably off myself

Attached: lagan.png (389x773, 392.52K)

>White noise
I would assume someone really smart wouldn't want to have anything to do with white in general

hmm

Attached: views.png (1632x144, 40.4K)

>Smartest man alive is alt-right
alt-right bros, we can't stop winning

>become high IQ
>begin distrusting the Jews
Hmmm, what could be causing this…..

jews have highest IQ's in the world tho on average

people with extremely high IQ either become geniuses or just break down mentally, it all depends on their childhood.
Lagan was handed out the wrong starting cards, he was born to a poor family and struggled to fit in.
he still did well for himself all things considered, but yea it's not like he's leaving some footprint on the world the likes of which Einstein and Newton left.

Based sister

Attached: 55C31FC7-2EDE-4079-90D4-31906FC7A339.jpg (750x1073, 190.2K)

dude was probably smart enough to cash in on the right-wing Patreon bubble

The wall of his study.

>bush did 9/11 to distract everyone from my theory of everything
I know what resentment due to lack of academic success feels like but magine being the smartest man in America and coming to this.
I'd probably kill myself ngl.

Attached: 1652721903790.png (384x378, 118.48K)

Any Forums will cope about this but people with the highest IQs are not intellectually impressive at all, they are midwits. the woman with the highest IQ claimed she was too smart to enjoy math, then wrote a book about fermat's last theorem where she didn't understand fucking mathematical induction (day 1 math)

>distrusting jews means you're a nazi
lmao what a retard

>believing that he could teach his professors more than they could teach him, he dropped out
I think people who keep getting praised for being gifted at an early age grow a very inflated ego, and no amount of IQ will help you if you're unwilling to learn.
at one point in their life they get a reality check of their own mediocrity and just go apeshit, for Lagan it was his meme theory of everything he tried to push.

Probably not