/balk/ + /v4/

Attached: 1661627218731579.jpg (1080x1080, 553.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Саса
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abe brat taman napravih nov...

Jebesh mu mater, toa e

Warski sisters.... We couldn't aim aim aim our punches...

Attached: 689.webm (868x468, 1.96M)

this is the thread

Attached: 1661629115861797.jpg (1170x1324, 440.38K)

Now do one for Russia and Ukraine

What is this cringe

Guess which part of Poland was German pre WW2

Attached: 1661626076980887.gif (2448x1979, 799.12K)

And same with Slovenia or Czech Rep. Dont be ever deceived they can be held somehow accountable for their wealth, it's all inherited

Macedonia should do everything in its power to attract Germans to settle here and uplift us

Attached: Samuel Hydén boxas.webm (894x720, 2.92M)

Aбe цигaн глyп

Germans gassed gypsies whilst we let them into our parliament

12th wank done
hydrating and going to sleep

They were settling in the middle ages but like everything in the balkans turks ruined it
mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Саса

Aбe цигaн глyп

Romania too. All of their somewhat interesting cities are German/Austrian

Hello /balk/, how's life treating you?

Good

Кe ти ce изплyjeм вo фaцaтa aкo ми гo кaжyвaш тoa иpл

Buck broken into worshipping germans

Attached: 0D6439D7-7CA7-450D-BDEF-50C6C38B00C1.jpg (1125x946, 628.68K)

Bad.

Attached: 1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 92.95K)

I have a life threatening condition, can you send me money through google play gift cards brother? I need it for an operation.

Unreal just what enormous influence germany has on europe in all aspects of life. No wonder jews had to destroy them with their dogs america and ussr so they dont have ideas any longer

My friends i am in Corfu
Why do Greeks wear so much black
Also, what the fuck are we Serbs? My neighbours, classic Serb Belgrade seljaks, just now drank 17 rakijas in 5 minutes rhen hit theri heads on a wall to sober up
And they're fucking sober and hunting Englishmen to kick their teeth in. how the fuck is that even possible? What the fuck

Bulgaria was always a foreign owned dog while Serbs were truly independent just like today

Same, user, same...

Attached: 20220511_104646.jpg (720x720, 79.69K)

Life is great
Chin up laddie

I'd rather send you rat enriched uranium in mail

Serbs named their capital after their Bulgarian rapists

Shit

You suck russias dick with every second post

Based

Belgrad-slavic name

Live your shit in Greece

>balk
Kek, glad I don't live in a balkanimalic country

Very bad

>From Serbo-Croatian Srbi, from Proto-Slavic *sьrbъ (“ally, Serb, Sorb”), from Proto-Indo-European *ser- (“to protect, watch over”); akin to Latin servo (“I guard, I protect”), Old English searu (“weapons, armor”), Lithuanian sárgas (“watchman”), Ancient Greek ἥρως (hḗrōs, “hero”), Avestan 𐬵𐬀𐬭𐬀𐬌𐬙𐬌 (haraiti), 𐬵𐬀𐬎𐬭𐬎𐬎𐬀𐬌𐬙𐬌 (hauruuaiti, “to guard”).
Serbs=proud and strong people

>From Medieval Latin Bulgarus, from Old Church Slavonic блъгapинъ (blŭgarinŭ), itself from the self designation of Turkic Bulgars, from Proto-Turkic *bulgar (“disturber, disturbing”), active noun/adjective of *bulga- (“to create a state of disorder; to stir, to disturb”). Doublet of bugger.
Bulgarians=disgusting turkish apes

test

i love him