Coming to back to IMAX on Friday. I've already seen the movie in standard is IMAX worth the second watch?

Coming to back to IMAX on Friday. I've already seen the movie in standard is IMAX worth the second watch?

Attached: top-gun-maverick-poster.jpg (1000x1500, 150.11K)

Which country? I'm in UK and can't see any IMAX screenings.

CGI is more noticeable but still worth the watch

Yes. I saw it in IMAX last Sunday. It’s definitely one of those films you have to see it in that way.

>watching a dying empires attempt at propaganda

The US. A couple theaters near me are showing it again in IMAX and Dolby Atmos on Friday.
Wait, which parts were CGI, obviously the jet blowing up, but what else?

The IMAX is sick. Really the perfect movie for audiokino

Nope.

Attached: kinos.png (1310x1247, 1.95M)

Imax is the only way. I did regular for the second viewing and it was like 1.5 stars got chopped off the review
Or like listening to a stereo album in mono

The f-14 stuff at the end was cgi. (Also dark star takeoff was superimposed over real jet) The cockpit was a real jet with actors but they photoshopped the wings there and the plane in exterior shots was fake

>implausible nonsense premise
>ambiguously foreign faceless bad guys
>one dimensional shallow stock characters
Its cool they flew actual airplanes I guess. You actually enjoyed this dumbass navy recruitment schlok?

Even Brie flew a plane for Captain Marvel

lmao exactly. you got isis making way better propaganda films with a message and pure soul and with almost no money. they’re making kikes seeth so much, i think they should start declaring a foundation called jihadwood just so kikes force the us gov spend another trillions in coping and seething and dilating

I watched the first Top Gun last night and your three criticisms are true of that film also. So it's a faithful sequel, if nothing else.

This movie was amazing. Bo wonder Any Forums have nothing to say about it

Not really worth IMAX. Cockpit shots were probably done with standard camera so there's little of IMAX experience. I've seen this movie 6 times, 2 in IMAX. Audio is more important there.

The Fifth Gen Fighters (SU-57s) are all CGI

Too bad the actual military isn’t like that, full of fags and blue haired enbies who are one missed SSRI pill away from killing themselves. America will be under China’s boot in 20 years if we don’t kick all the niggers fags and troons out of the military and into a grave

Visually, yes, but most IMAX auditoriums just pump the audio to 1000 and don't really care about the dimensions of the room, and hardly have ATMOS mixed right. Dolby sounds better. IMAX looks better as it actually gains more picture. We'll be lucky to get IMAX format of those scenes on the bluray.

I like to think that they asked Putin to let them film a su57 for this but he declined, not out of worry that secret tech would fall into us hands but because he's literally too embarassed about the whole pak-fa thing and just wants to pretend they dont exist and sukhoi was always just going to focus on su35s instead.

>Wait, which parts were CGI
user...

Yeah in the movie they talk the thing up like it's the next big technological leap, when in reality an F-18 could go toe to toe with one and an F-35 would wipe the floor with it

They are quite sexy though.

Attached: 1655717022459.jpg (2560x1600, 235.44K)

isis are kikes and mossad

yeah the movie is kino and saw it 3 times

most of the bad guys are in the military itself, you didnt even watch the movie, libshit

According to Kojima, yes

Attached: kojima topgun.jpg (1270x680, 256.54K)