Innocent deers

>innocent deers
>YEAH KILL EM
ypipo do be liek dat

Attached: whitetail-hunting-3.jpg (1024x768, 117.93K)

had some reindeer yesterday

>Innocent
Most hunts here are focused around species with exponentialy growing numbers, to the point in which they are dangerous to the rural population

these things are not innocent

Hunting is the most ethical way to consume meat

>trophy hunters
>meat

it's always the fat inbred small town retards and overpaid useless city dwellers

natives also killed deers here to survive in the desert, in fact hunting tribes have always existed
sjw fags dont get the bigger picture

I feed them during hunting season, that way they stay on my property.
If they go to the other side of the river they will get shot.

Attached: IMG_20220220_095444192.jpg (999x749, 327.13K)

Why wouldn't you eat it? Everyone who hunts deer where I am does it for the meat.

you have to eat them, or give them away, you cannot waste them, you'll get a fine

This, we're literally their natural predators.

I'm a Tutchone (red) and we hunt them for food. Your post is dumb and you should be ashamed of this abhorrent bait.

Attached: lo-kwallity.jpg (100x100, 1.35K)

this
especially true after weve killed off all their natural predators, in most places deer populations are exploding and they can end up being a huge burden on the flora of their area so hunting is an important means of controlling their population

Have you ever seen what your people do to eachother on liveleak????

>only yt pipo hunt
nigger

Attached: 1649379177014.webm (854x480, 1.69M)

>deers

no

Good shot

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T KILL AN ANIMAL EVEN IF ITS LIFE WOULD END WITH IT BEING TORN APART BY COYOTES, BEARS, OR WOLVES ANYWAYS

Attached: 19031 - arm buff closed_mouth dead ear god_of_war gore holding_object open_mouth soyjak stubble variant_unknown.png (1597x1007, 80.14K)

I'm wondering if the projectile hit the heart or an artery, I feel like it's way too quick to be an artery, on the other hand its early collapsus might be explained by the cut of brain's blood supply
Can be both

Carotid artery+aortic arch

Attached: CIRCULATORY.jpg (1081x738, 240.31K)

It looks rather below the carotids section. My bet goes for carotid arch or direct heart shot

Aortic arch, time to stop posting

Because if we don't they disrupt the rest of the ecosystem, causing them and other animals to starve as well as increasing wildlife accidents as they wander further in search of food.