Why are there so many homeless people in san francisco

>why are there so many homeless people in san francisco

Attached: tZpf4EUvfFFyVr_i31u01bY_brDp6UsZbYStv4vNeJk.jpg (3450x2700, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EHPt8eoSJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conservative law enforcement and other government officials in red states give homeless people bus tickets to San Francisco.

because people like nancy dont actually care about anyone or anything except themselves, san francisco is basically brazil now with walled off gated communities in twin peaks and presidio and armies of the poor and destitute everywhere else

>theft up to $900 is free
>nice year round weather
>absolute gunless silicon valley faggots you could rob
>commie DA that hates the police

IF you're homeless why wouldn't you live in SF

they're not homeless people, they're unhoused persons, please remember to use humanizing language for the people with addictions that break into your cars, do drugs, and defecate in the streets

liberals

I'd be going gangbusters there

stop being a bigot you drumpfer nazi, the term is 'people of unhoused'

last time i drove through sf there were all these weird cars with spinny things all over them, turns out their automated delivery cars

What's the problem with that if blue states are more accepting and supportive of unhoused individuals?

They kicked out chesa the faggot, doubt it'll change much though. Also you forgot
>best combination of easiest and safest places to score drugs

don't worry, we calichads get back at them by exporting tons of californians to your states to buy up your housing

OP they're everywhere. Newsome basically legalized being a street shitting pyscho meth addict here.

t. commiefornian

They flocked to the banner of their Emperor, Norton I.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EHPt8eoSJI

Sounds like incel rage stuff.

>theft up to $900 is free
Is this actually true? So if I walk out of a store with a bunch of shit in my cart I can keep everything as long as they don't catch me?

I shit you not, if you can get that tv outside into the costco parking lot you're name is now Scott B Free

You also have to be a nigger

No lol.

true, but most homeless in california were not bussed from out of state.

Stores have to lock everything away because they basically don't prosecute shoplifting.

Attached: 92zl03sie7t81.jpg (2048x1536, 714K)

Because
>elites in SF are the whitest niggers
>good weather for staying outdoors
>rampant drug use no doubt orchestrated by elites so elites could stay rich
>liberal kindness gets taken advantage of by homeless

No of course not, don't be ridiculous.

It's actually $950, and includes more than just shoplifting.

Attached: 1624646426785.png (556x189, 14.49K)

>leftist city
>is a shithole
Go figure

Nashville here. We got tons of them too.

I heard of a guy who got away with stealing laptops several times by putting them in his cart, covering with big dog food bags then walking out when they weren't watching the exits

anything below $900 is a misdemeanor.

I live in California and my family has definitely been here longer than yours you gay fuck.

i learned to watch where i walk in sf
i had my gas cap stolen in sf

Diversity. Obama claimed big tech was too white and male, and complained of a "creative drain" unless women and brown people flooded in. That caused a great economic displacement of white workers. Throw in the flood of immigrant tech workers (especially Indians hell-bent on completely taking over STEM in America) causing a surge in demand for housing, which in turn sends the cost of rent through the roof in what was already a very-expensive city to live in.

Then for bonus points democrats through HUD and HHS round up the ghetto overpopulation overflow from other cities like Detroit, Atlanta, and Chicago, and deposits them anywhere deemed "too white," which further adds to both crime and poverty.

And all of that pushes people out into the streets. Democrats are making zero efforts to fix it because they know it's their policies that caused it, and since the homeless are all white and black Americans while no immigrant will know what it's like to be homeless in this country, well.............fuck them.

Ah thats unfortunate dude, I had a co-worker from Tennessee and he spoke about it like it was the last great place where it's still legal to be a straight white american.

Go online and you'll find dozens of videos of black flash mobs looting malls and supermarkets en masse. If you can't get the disproportionate black crime stats down, just redefine what a "crime" is and declare that equity has been achieved

>don't have to lock up the suntan lotion and sunscreen
I guess that's like having to lock up the books and workboots, huh?

>this law is racist as it unfairly targets ni-..people who steal al-..it's just racist OK?!
Not once did anyone get the common sense to ask "well why do they steal so much?"

Attached: 1626272388535.jpg (432x432, 38.4K)

>books
No, bookstores are strangely immune to all of this.