/stg/ Stranger Things General

Seven days edition

Attached: chrissy.jpg (1280x720, 71.44K)

Served her right, fucking druggie.

Anyone else fucking hate Argyle? Also loser, stoner, just-like-his-dad, Johnathan is both hilarious as a concept since he bitched so much about his dad only to become him, but also so fucking annoying because he has no fucking brain cells. Perfectly cast as a irl druggie too.

Argyle will destroy Vecna with his mega-blunt.

Argyle is based, fuck off

I'd destroy that mouth

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

Then turns to the group and says "Totally tubular dude!"

Why/how is there any support for this character?

He is certifiably retarded & a pothead which we all know are the worst fucking people

I hate him too. In season 1 all the characters were subversions of their archetypes. But Argyle is just the archetype, he's ripped right out of an unfunny stoner movie and is ugly and annoying. Also he doesn't deserve my wife, Eden. Fuck that guy.

1 week till king Steve obliterates vecna

Attached: EE6931F8-6C60-42DB-AEAB-D0F0F6007DDF.gif (322x322, 610.56K)

Guys, I can't wait. It's gonna be so disappointing.

No, it'll be absolute kino, just don't expect a happy ending or a resolution

Chill, dude

>LE HECKIN ALIENS
Imagine worshipping a show meant for 17 year olds, with goblin jewlets running around and interracial couples.

7 or 8?

Has ST said anything more political than "fuck commies"?

Duffers are based bros

proto Any Forums

Attached: eddiemunson.jpg (1920x1080, 270.58K)

yeah I get annoyed everytime he shows up. Why is he even needed? The cast is so bloated now.

Argyle is /OurGyle/. He's hilarious. Who they should get rid of are people like Nancy, Robin or Will. I skip every scene they're in.

Reddit the show!

The only people who find stones funny is other stoners. Knowing this i just want to tell you user, You smell like weed. No your can of febreeze or deoderant that you layer on after you hot box it in your car before work is not enough. Also brush your fucking skanky teeth