When did you grow out of your anti-Mexican phase

When did you grow out of your anti-Mexican phase

Attached: Flag-Mexico.jpg (800x458, 23.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zsTCDAjDbr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i havent

i havent

Being anti mexican is irrational

We are the most neutral country ever

Attached: images-2.jpg (532x576, 60.41K)

One can think what would've happened if Mexicanx cartel leaders would've thought bigger and started a revolution..

the aztecs were just that
they fought against the mexicans that sailed over from spain, they would want nothing to do with your coca cola bimbo state

Violence will spill over the border once CJNG take over a plaza. It’ll give the US government casus belli to launch special operations into Mexico resulting in the annexation of the north. If you think whites hate Mexicans now just wait until then. The entire Hispanic population will be under surveillance like Muslims after 9/11.

Funny how some will claim we have nothing to do with the ancients, so they can strip away our claim to their legacy, land and history, yet whenever some drugged inbred hick from some backwater place does some fucked up shit they all call us "savage aztecs" or some other bullshit

Not that I care what some idiots think on the Internet but I find it quite schizophrenic

Attached: images (47).jpg (375x500, 41.05K)

i became anti mexican because of the one schizo absolutely obsessed with us

first of all that lady in your pic looks african so only ancients she could be related to are olmecs which are only found in a small section of coast
secondly, you hide behind that flag when really you're a whitexican that lives off exploiting the people you co-opt this "land, legacy, and history" from

never had one

I never did

Attached: 1565194514664.png (464x452, 117.2K)

> africans have straight black hair

The absolute state

i will always be pro mexican because nacho libre is mexican

im not a schizo

black africans can also have natural blue eyes and red or blonde hair

you can't support the palis and be of sound mind

Nice but these are mazateca women, not africans. I live in Oaxaca and know them pretty well.

Attached: images (48).jpg (451x679, 37.53K)

>When did you grow out of your anti-Mexican phase
I never will. They are low IQ trash
you can't raise your IQ, since it's largely genetic
Mexicans and other browns like Brazilians, SEA, etc. are subhumans down at the molecular level

youtu.be/zsTCDAjDbr4

Is it true you can fuck an indita by just giving them $200?

calm down timmy

>We don't mess with other countries but killing ourselves by the dozens everyday, so it's completely rational
But you're the oaxaco that makes "folklore is bad, muh roots, muh AMLO" threads so not surprising I guess

> we are the only nation on history that have internal strifes

Yeah ok retard

when I discovered the joys of eating enchiladas, quesadillas, burritos and chicken tacos. FUCK is Mexican food good, bros.

Back to ur containment board chud

why would someone hate mexico tho

The mexican republic must be brought down

never had one. I am latinx-realist, though... back when I was younger I used to think that mexico, brazil and alike are countries where everyone just dances all day and drinks coconut milk... boy was I mistaken