Spiderhead

Wow what a disappointment. Chris Hemsworth was great in it though holy shit did he act his ass off. He deserves an Oscar for this one

Attached: 1655992693595.png (1045x1306, 2.08M)

No matter how low you set your expectations, the vast majority of these netflix joints will still manage to disappoint you. Awful film, I thought Kosinski was better than this

>Kosinski
What

what?

Attached: image_2022-06-23_151109603.png (127x45, 9.92K)

What else has he done ?

Keep being delusional MCUck

It said nothing, the only one single thing that held it together was Hemsworth.
End was shittier than the average shittiness of the movie though.

What does capeshit have to do with this? Actors from capeshit aren't allowed to act in other things?

Why is not muh Black Canary in everything now

>How far would you go to fix human nature?

Attached: 1548711158332.jpg (720x960, 52.81K)

Oblivion, the Sci-Fi Cruisekino.

I mean, OF COURSE mood control drugs would have the goal of population obedience, did they really think that was going to be a twist?

Still kinda don’t get Hemsworths characters’ deal though, was he also a psychopath - not in the perjorative sense - looking to see what was up with human emotions by dabbling in his own supply?

How do you pronounce Jurnee Smollet?

What’s the small print, nigger?

I'm gonna be completely honest I'm not sure why they kept showing him use the love drug on himself. I assumed it was to fap but they didn't specifically show him fapping which I assumed was an attempt at subtlety. Someone redpill a brainlet please

Since Totdy i'm interested in Milles characters.

>Totdy
What is that

I don’t watch Netflix movies and that miles teller dude has a very punchable face. Is he a Jew?

Refn tv series.

Attached: Too_Old_to_Die_Young.jpg (273x364, 10.57K)

Thanks man

>Is he a Jew?
What does that matter?

Called it
Because Hollywood seems to be pushing him more lately

Attached: 6B020F6C-A61B-42AA-9EF3-F6918512E6ED.jpg (1125x195, 102.1K)

You welcome. However he really caught my attention in Spectacular Now with Shailene Woodley. Especially since im alcoholic myself.

>Especially since im alcoholic myself
Oh no....

I still haven't seen whiplash. Is it really that good or is just a meme movie

>redpill
That would imply there’s a deeper more meaningful truth in the first place, and I doubt that. Given the general writing quality.
But, it didn’t strike me so much as a love drug as a fascination drug, in the trials without another person there he just found the environment fascinating.

Ever done “study drugs” like dexamphetine? Basically it’d be like that, except on speed.
Hemsworths character - whose name I never bothered to pick up - is indulging in being fascinated by his own genius. Probably.
Only question left open by the hack writing so yeah I’m open to better answers.

I see. Thanks user.

The fist fight between the lanky teller and the actually built hemsworth was ridiculous. Immersion shattering scene with horrible "choreography". It's like a father losing on purpose to his "son".