"I'm Viktor"

>"I'm Viktor"
>...
>"OK"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOYCOTT TRANNY ACADEMY!!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-05-19-at-10.05.30-AM.png (2212x1344, 1.79M)

I unironically can't watch this anymore.

Thats a healthy looking individual

Nobody watches this garbage show and they've had to rewrite Ellen's character twice now. It's literally her only gig and whatever weird shit that makes her cum is hurting the production.

Imagine cutting off your tits. It shows extreme disregard about your very nature. I'm absolutely certain a gigantic portion of non-trans gay and bi people find the trans retarded but are afraid to speak up.

Tits are nothing, there are men who cut off their cocks

same difference

It makes sense now why Americans are obsessed with trannies. All their men had their cocks snipped and are practically halfway trans.

Do they comment in the show about her sex change or pretend it was that way all along?

Yous was watching this shit in the first place?

true but the barrier for top surgery is a lot lower. Most FTMs get them taken out straight quick whereas MTFs at least have to wait a while and many dont do it

Mark my words about the years to come. Trans who cut off their tits and cocks are the tipping point that will drive people to believe openly "being too extreme with the LGBT is not always right".

You WILL see bi and gay people coming out of the woodwork about it very soon; they know a lot of kids are retarded when they cut off their tits and cocks; not only they kill themselves by doing so: they aften don't even have any clue what they're doing but some "doctor" paid in cash convinced them to do it.

Fair point. Why isn't every last american praising these cock amputations for their hygienic advantages?

This season was a lot better than the last one, but the budget appeared vastly lower. Allison was a huge cunt the entire season.

Cause it's not hygienic, quite the opposite in fact. Having a fake thighmeat dick or inverted hole seems like a sepsis risk

but there's no dick cheese, what's the problem really

>already watched the whole season

>ellen page scene
>skip
>negress scene
>skip
>diego, kid, crazy pajeeta scene
>skip
>sparrows scene
>skip
>watched entire season in ~4 hours
It was pretty good

Attached: 1511182926048.png (640x590, 496.46K)

> mediocre capeshit
> skip
watched it all in 0 hours

Mmmm. Dick cheese.

Attached: Turn-cheese-slices-into-mini-popsicles-with-this-fun-cheese-board-idea-from-Design-Eat-Repeat.jpg (680x1020, 32.22K)

unironically good move
I regret wasting those 4 hours

That's supposed to be a man? PFFHAHAHAHAH