God damn she ruined Season 3. SHE CANT ACT FOR SHIT now. What the fuck happened?

God damn she ruined Season 3. SHE CANT ACT FOR SHIT now. What the fuck happened?

Attached: A7RIBVVEE5CD7ATUAMQIUQOOXU.jpg (580x330, 26.79K)

SHE?

Yes it is a female in the OP

But it's still got a big gaping wide pussy holding it's acting abilities back

act

Men can’t act

she?

thats actor elliot page

Goddamn, Ellen page's forehead so big you could play 9 holes of golf on that shit

Goes from being a B list actress with a big fanbase to a gayish boy who we don't know if it has a penis; a freakshow curiosity who will run out of money in 5 years.

Will she act again after umbrella academy?

she can't even convincingly portray a man in real life

I hope not. This is really bad.

She was horrible in the last 2, I can't see how she could possibly get worse.

Not that I will even watch it.

People mostly watch for N°5 anyway, the kid is great

I don't know about that, most straight men would suck Kate Mara's titty if given the chance.

Attached: 1626377581571.png (999x601, 758.77K)

my nigga number five has been acting circles around her all season long
this is in addition to being an actual bio male and taller than her despite being like half her age is just downright hilarious

>my latest Netflix schlock sucks, how could this possibly happen

She thought after the wall came crushing she could just troon out. The issue is that she's so untalented her vaggo got her roles. She's basically done for now

>it must be the racist incels fault

What if she transitions into an actor next season?

just do what i do and skip every scene that doesnt involve luther or the time travelling kid

>what the fuck happened?

She became trans and moved up in the progressive stack. Her bosses on set are no longer allowed to tell her she's doing a shit job because criticizing a protected class would jeopardize their careers. Being a diversity hire doesn't always mean you are incapable of earning or performing the job, it usually means you'll never be challenged to reach your actual potential.

I bet she 'became a man' because she thought people would stop criticizing and judging her, because only women ever face harsh criticism and judgement. Fucking LOL.

Season 3 was FUCKING SHIT.

So whats her excuse then?