Have you tried starting an online relationship with a girl from another country? How did it work out for you?

Have you tried starting an online relationship with a girl from another country? How did it work out for you?

Attached: e54_jpg.jpg (600x654, 255.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_e3xAp5vMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no
she has no interest in me
worst part is i have to meet her in january
and she just started talkking to a mexican-american guy
AAbAAAAAAAA

Been talking to her since october last year
and i have gotten hurt multiple times and im hurt badly right now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

didn't work out. she was crazy.

Attached: 8b3a033e1669fd115f5bb0c92ae7f2a9f46e923f7af094d4f164b0b1f9b57480_1.jpg (640x698, 72.88K)

>Have you tried starting an online relationship with a girl from another country?
Yes, I wrote "how do I get a Japanese gf???" on Any Forums a few times

Yes, im currently doing that, and it has been working fine. Went to visit her for couple of weeks and had great time there with her. Now planning the second meeting.

12 months strong now and she's visiting me in January from Saudi Arabia

girls from other countries are always self-absorbed crazy sluts

only American girls are chill and cool

Yes and I was retarded for trying to keep it going

Attached: 1645169925365.png (439x454, 235.1K)

I've ended up in such out of pure chance a few times but it wasn't ultra serious and if anything the girls dragged me in to them
One wrote me a literal novel every single day about her feelings god why can't women just stfu

she's cute.
Tbhq

Any Forums is the only form of online social media I've used and you don't meet other people here, and especially not women. I don't even play video games with other people.

>online relationship
go outside

>you don't meet other people here
I've literally met my bf on here and we ended up meeting up eventually.

a bit gay buddy

das rite
youtube.com/watch?v=t_e3xAp5vMg

>worst part is i have to meet her in january
>Been talking to her since october last year
lmao, it's not even a chick you retard

Many people on /soc/ meet and fuck

anyone want ldr with my sister, she is looking for a boyfriend

Yes. We broke up

>
I did, currently am, she's from Indonesia. Met her on interpals, thanks to Any Forums. She's fun, we text and video call almost every day, she's showed me some real Indonesian horror kino. But her dad is a doomsday schizo who Islamically "married" another woman without his wife's knowledge. Also he wants to force her to wear a hijab to college. Her mom is the typical asian mom though, which is good because I'm a STEMfag