The cost of French power jumped to a fresh record as its nuclear fleet faces further outages going into what’s set to...

>The cost of French power jumped to a fresh record as its nuclear fleet faces further outages going into what’s set to be a very expensive winter.
>Futures soared 15% to 900 euros per megawatt-hour -- more than 10 times the price at this time last year
Eurosisters what went so wrong?

Attached: 620x-1.jpg (620x348, 25.51K)

Attached: 1654293710927.gif (498x498, 909.44K)

just build more NONE made in france nuclear power plants.

>has to pay 10 times more for power
>not my problem

Yes, I am John Smith from Shropshire Oblast and agreeing with gentlemen above. Anons is correct. Europe is over. Russia is so strong. Moralising wect and HATO will be poor.

>just build nuclear power plants bro

Attached: 1645741153562.gif (224x224, 3.33M)

The consumer will never pay that price

The nuclear plants will be up and running by winter

Shouldnt have provoked Russia. Glad i'm planning to move there.

>french engineering
>delivering anything on time

You do realise how risible that post is coming from your flag right? French and leaf engineering aren't in the same category.
Nuclear plants always get shut down for maintenance during summer. This year the problem was exacerbated by the extreme heat leading to a lack of cooling water. The problem is wholly dependent on summer so why would it last into winter?

actually we pay for this, lmao. and i'm not even joking on this.

Why would Germans pay for French power?

Then who will? Someone has to pay for that

france is importing electricity from us, like he said currently nuclear power plants in france are offline at the moment. french government put in some measures that the prices for electricity doesn't rise, but this comes at the cost that we have to pay for this. our government did not do this.

just a psyop to make euros into accept a large war against Russia.

It's the opposite, french electric power is so cheap that EU leverage them price up so other countries, like those running on coal, stay afloat.

The debt :)

I'm pretty sure only Americans can take on unlimited debt without consequences.

wtf is this real?

Take the solar panel pill as soon as possible anons. €10 000 for panels and a battery provides power for a full household.
>but what about nighttime and cloud spells?
Battery takes care of that
>but what about winter?
Still produces 30% of power. You can aim for more than 100% of solar power and sell it back to the grid during summer based on your country's laws if you want to exceed 100% use during summer. Or just be content with the fact you've more than halved electricity prices.

Attached: 1440x810_cmsv2_1d9dc2f1-6644-582.png (1440x810, 1.87M)

yeah let me just put some solar panels on my rental apartment

Belgium signed a law that solar panel owners can transfer power from the panels to any location. In an instant energy credit sort of way. I'm currently in contact with city hall to see if I can get them to allow my renting friends to collectively install panels on unused public roofs.
Not sure if Germany has any sort of similar laws.