It's all so tiresome

>It's all so tiresome...

Attached: 1655930862547.png (624x646, 742.27K)

OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>I called him Pumpkin Head.

>tfw faceblindness made me see these two OP pics as of the same person for a minute

fuckfuckfuck

Attached: chloe inquisitor moretz.png (559x551, 310.88K)

>when you see Obi-Wan obviously leave the rapefugee ship to distract your ship and Vader falls for it instead of just sending a squadron to chase it down while the Star Destroyer destroys the transport

Attached: 2B669ACF-AD3A-40B6-A7D7-272A7E5DEDBB.jpg (622x552, 96.76K)

Someone post the rice hat one.

Luke did I ever tell you about the time I escaped a creepy bald white alien in a Star Destroyer camping the planet using a little emergency shuttle in a scene transition offscreen?

Attached: chrome_n6Lo5RXsTs.png (1360x695, 892.59K)

The budget on this show must've been lower than Boba Fett

Uncanny

Attached: 1637897912880.png (381x381, 200.93K)

>tfw your boss is having another sperg tantrum

Is that from Crimes Of The Future?

>YALL THOIGHT I HAD A WATERMELLONE INSTEAD
>BUT I GOT A TEAM OF PUMPKIN HEADS

$150M for 6 episodes

Wait, are you telling me Darth Vader's feelings cloud his judgement?

THAT'S NOT *MY* DARTH VADER!!1!

Attached: 219-2195646_interesting-emojis-de-whatsapp-babeando-hd-png-download.jpg (840x880, 206.06K)

Vader and his crew kind of forgot that Star Destroyers had shuttles and starfighter squadrons. Like how they forgot how to aim the laser turrets and couldn't destroy a defenseless ship after shooting at it for 30 minutes.

Now hear me out...planets are huge, right...?

Attached: obi-wan-escape.jpg (910x585, 200.08K)

I hate tv shows, they are so fucking cheap, no quality whatsoever, they should've made an obiwan movie instead

How did he survive

YOU OPENED THE APP

WE CAME

>when youre enjoying a show then they mention about slavery

tell that to the retards who made The Phantom Menace

>you know we have TIE fighters we could send or you could just follow obiwan in your own ship
>No
>Ok whatever. Why is our powerful battleship unable to destroy or disable this little shitty transport ship? Ah fuck it, I should be dead anyway

you faggot redditors have a general thread you're ruining Any Forums with this shit

May the force be with you hehe

>Like how they forgot how to aim the laser turrets and couldn't destroy a defenseless ship after shooting at it for 30 minutes.
I'll give them the benefit if the doubt that they wanted to capture them instead of outright killing them, like in the beginning of ANH

He looks like Death from Bill & Ted. Why couldnt they get a narrow faced dude with high cheekbones? Stranger Things was able to do it

>Why is our powerful battleship unable to destroy or disable this little shitty transport ship?
I know right? This show sucks.

Attached: new-hope (1).gif (480x191, 1.28M)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN' Any ForumsRINO!

There's no quality here, unless you brought it with you

Attached: databank_tionmedon_01_169_bf78864d.jpg (960x540, 33.74K)

>entire season revolves around people wounding their enemies and refusing to check if they actually died