What causes this behavior in Argentinian males?

What causes this behavior in Argentinian males?

Attached: 1643651248164.png (1742x775, 903.12K)

He's asian, that's all I know.

I went to that soyjack website and the first thing I saw was gore, animal killings and Cheese Pepperoni

they aren't mentally sound

They're based.

Argentine Italians made fun of him probably

Self hate

kek he's been using VPNs (one of them that showed up as a Mozambique flag) to make "I'm black and I fuck italian women" threads today

>proxy
cope

I know
in general they're alright, there's just this one retard who spams anti-italian threads
t. him
off yourself

I like Argentina and Italia.

Cope, italian women can't resist the bbc

why though why are Any Forums schizo like this

Cope abi pajeet.

Are italians pretending they are not BBC sluts now?
Big yikes

Attached: 20220825_214331.jpg (1080x316, 153.3K)

True but not the African bbc. They crave for the south American BBC and probably from US.

a million Gauls weren't enough
no way, someone said shit on the internet, it must be true!

I'm from Congo and I've spilt my seed inside roughly a dozen Italian women ny now.

dilate

Congo Kinshasa or Congo Brazzaville?

Brazzaville

its over for you mario

italian posters being the most butthurt and low IQ of this board

Italians will look lile this and wonder why their women choose the black bvlls kek

Attached: YandereDevFotoSegnaletiche.jpg (835x448, 43.55K)

Congrats mate, had fun? I never had sex with any African girl but I've sexed a french girl only once. Sex was ok, good kisser but normally her smell wasn't great. She was somewhat a cunt like she wouldn't suck cocks.

Italian manlets all think they are desirable until they come across the black, muscular african man. Then they realize that theyre just halfway between whites and blacks and doomed to be replaced by either one of them

pissi cucchitini

>between blacks
In their dreams, they're halfways between jews which is worse.
They don't hold a candle against Black AFRIKAN warriors

Beurette a khel 2.0

There's this (((agricultural enterpreneur))) in my town who employs many of your cousins to pick tomatoes and has them living in a slum. The smell is so bad that not even the Russian and Colombian whores we have here want to fuck them. I Imagine when Meloni wins it will even be worse for these "BBC kings", kek

Thats ok, retribution will come in the form of black babies for all italian women