In which country can I have peace and quiet?

In which country can I have peace and quiet?
I don't want any other people living in the radius of at least 100m from my house and not many strangers walking around. I'm so fucking tired, there is no time I can get rest because some subhumans party even at night

Attached: 1647845598884.png (800x1024, 841.58K)

Move to Montana and work remotely as a code monkey.

I’ve lived rural all my life and cannot imagine having neighbors, it has to be terrible

I'm thinking Norway, Iceland, but they seem too cold.
USA I couldn't get a visa

I envy you

Why not the polish countryside?

(Not OP)
Ngl, if Russia was a somewhat normal country I would have moved to Siberia.

Attached: 1658976158319298.jpg (1200x675, 271.87K)

I live in YT, so literally 97% of Canada's international missteps have absolutely no effect on me, my life, nor my community. Life's good like that.

Attached: Next Services—370 km.jpg (870x490, 165.33K)

No jobs except for farming and I don't know anything much farming

fucking winner

i too, like to talk with polar bears

Almost every country outside of Central Europe has peaceful and quiet towns in the countryside

Can you legally eat a polar bear, in Russia?

I just want to live in a cabin in a safe and warm country

>in a cabin in and safe
Canada
>in a cabin and warm
Tanzania
>safe and warm
Spain

It does feel like that sometimes. 100% of the territory's energy is naturally and off the rest of the country's grid, so that's an extra bonus I now just realised.

If he enjoys seeing the same old man sitting in the same bench every day for years and that being the most interesting that goes on in the village the yes, he should consider Spain

USA. Get that Elon musk satellite internet and escape into some rural area. My brother is in some rural town in the pacific northwest.

I'm going to apply for green card 2024 fuck it

Im gonna live fort st johns and kill myself

some user was saying it wasn't easy to buy land, something about preserving farms, don't know if that's true. If I had a Schengen passport I'd move to rural spain or portugal.

There's no peace in Fort St. John's, lol

flag
i live like that out of my cabin much of the year, and lol its not cold you get used to that pretty fast, even used ac for weeks this summer. in winter the same ac/heat pump gives a nice 24h heat and i can make a roaring fire if i want more.
its so comfy it cant be described.
my only sign of civilisation is a road 500m away with very little traffic, only other cabin dwellers use it anyway.
its my life goal to fully relocate to such place and never see people again

>No jobs except for farming
so let me see if I understand correctly, you want the jobs only a city can offer while having the peace only the countryside can offer?
why are polish people so braindead?

where did I say so? why are italians so illiterate?