Alien covenant

why is everyone in this movie so fucking stupid? at some point the movie becomes a comedy

Attached: image_f9126949.jpg (1400x2100, 140.53K)

*sniff the alien mushroom*

it's realistic

Attached: ..png (2000x1595, 3.38M)

The sequence with the two women trying to get the back burster only to blow up the shuttle could've been sped up and set to Yakety Sax

It's a sequel to prometheshit, what did you expect? A good movie?

Read the book. The motives make alot more sense and is more fleshed out.

Would you complain about the character stupidity and relaxed safety protocols in Aliens if it came out today?

>just read 12 books, 7 essays and watch this 4 hour YouTube video breaking it all down to understand this painfully mid movie people only remember right now because somebody made a thread of it
Shut up

This scene was so funny. It's one of the few things I remember from the movie.

Is this the one where 2 people slip and fall in blood like 10 seconds apart?

qrd?

I love it

Attached: Women.webm (1185x500, 2.92M)

Demon core, dangerous radiation experiment that killed a few scientists

Yeah and then they shoot a rocket or something like that inside a ship

>character stupidity and relaxed safety protocols in Aliens
Such as?

This is what I can't stand about the prequels, they only work if everybody is a dumb fuck, at least in Alien Ash was programmed to defy the basic quarantine directive and in Aliens Burke sent them to the Engineer ship

kek thats it
If I hadnt seen it myself I would think this was an edit

Fuck yourself

>Why didnt the eagles just fly frodo to the volcano?

It is an edit, brainlet.

You're an edit

Seriously?

They removed some time but otherwise it happens just like that and it's retarded

I went from being frustrated to laughing my ass off during this scene

It isn't

Yeah the Benny Hill theme wasn't really necessary in this scene.

check the director

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE DOWN HERE IN THIS DARK CAVE? WHAT'S IN THIS WEIRD ASS SLIMEY CONE ASSHOLE? LET'S SEE.

>what cool scifi outfits and weapons should we give them?
>eh, i got some leftover junk from a couple other shows, so give them dorky hunter hats and m4's, skip the space suits, too clunky and we need them to breathe in microbes anyway

>You want me to stick my head directly over this weird looking egg thing creepy robot guy I know can't be trusted? Sounds good to me!