/cum/ - canada usa mexico

Attached: 53422863219451.jpg (1254x1300, 307.63K)

IS COFFEE GOOD 4 U/???

Attached: jahohmy.jpg (798x918, 72.8K)

No but Asian ladyboys are

WRONG

I believe I am meant to be a loser and whenever I dare break out of this condition I get punished for transgression.
I am also pretty sure I have something that draws universal hatred towards me.

imagine eating this good

Attached: IMG_20220827_140659_.jpg (4608x3129, 3.63M)

Are you the suicidal guy who wants to move to the US and be rich?

Attached: j3whn10vv9k91[1].jpg (1125x1231, 102.7K)

that looks really good ngl

so close to self-awareness yet so far away

A couple hundreds of thousands lost and a lost lawsuit and I became walking trash with shattered ambitions.
Im in the process of rotting away

Bro just trust me bro this system of morality ethics and gender this cool blue haired professor told me about in college 3 years ago is so much more insightful and correct than every system and way of understanding from the last several thousands of years bros you gotta trust me

The French poster is my bf

One time I got pizza at &pizza in DC. The niggress working the register was being extremely rude and fucking with some foreign tourist because his English was bad, at least the other black ladies told her to stop her shit, just wanted to share that memory

Attached: FB_IMG_1661624391833.jpg (720x540, 74.48K)

&pizza tastes like those shitty square pizzas we had in public school

i would 'accidentally' knock over the stupid tiger. fuck people.

I literally got my money stolen from a company and after suing them the nigger judge decided I should go fuck myself and pay them for the inconvenience of dragging a multimillion dollar company to court on top of the money Im never seeing again.
If that's not god telling me to my face that Im his doormat meant to scrap all the shit
off of his shoed on me and should be happy with my place then I dont know what the fuck self awareness is

Doing the right thing would out the whole world against me.
Slaves like me are meant to be silent or become threats to society
I can never win

Andrew Tate did nothing wrong

Okay do you want to go out with me or not?

who is him

What is your first thought when I say Cape Cod?

>I grew up on the cape and never thought much of it until people acted like I was rich for living there, it's beautiful and safe and interesting but not necessarily rich.

Yeah, but I was a stupid tourist who didn't know any better and it was like 100 that day so I went to the first place I found, didn't expect ghetto sheboons to be working there

It's really over this time