Matrix 4

Oh yeah they made this turd. Forgot it for awhile

Attached: matrix-4.jpg (913x477, 214.21K)

i watched all four back to back for my first watching of the matrix
matrix 4 was obviously much much worse

I like the first hour. The whole movie should have been like that. I actually stopped watching it after.

Lana should NOT have directed the action.

Stunt casting served no purpose either.

The first 45 mins or so was intriguing and then they fucking lost it.

Saw this interview with the 3 writers, proud of themselves, etc. Could not believe the crap they came up with. It felt like it was written by committee... and it was.

why nuSmith? why nuMorpheus? those are my only questions, the rest the movie makes pretty clear

1 > 4 >>>>> 2 > 3
nuSmith > oldSmith
op = faggot

absolute kino
>inb4 brainlets say it's shit on purpose that makes it good
no, but the commentary that this gives to the subtextual story makes it kino. retards who think the only thing this kino has to offer is 'le shit on purpose' probably just think the first matrix is about 'what if we lived in le computers'

"they" don't you mean "it"?

Attached: 1641270189669.png (900x1618, 686.72K)

Has there been a movie since 2007 that didn't have this 'Oh yeah, that happened' vibe to it?
The writers' strike completely fucked everything up.

see you brainlet retard. the film is a meta commentary but not on just being dogshit, the meta commentary comes from the subtext and the hidden story in the film.

>The commentary
Yes, Larry using this movie to lament having to make another Matrix movie because all of his other movies bomb hard. So deep, so insightful. This shit bombed too, even with the Matrix name. How meta.

Attached: matrix frens.jpg (500x500, 128.07K)

shut up tranny

absolutely filtered, he made the movie deliberately shit yes, but that was so midwits like you don't understand the true kino he was trying to tell. let me ask you this: why is neo running around with a literal bluepill the entire movie? why is agent smith (the true chosen one) seemingly trapped in the same reality as neo? if you can't answer these and then realise the true story then you got filtered and just think the movie is 'the matrix got fingered'

trannies are an affront to god but larry made a 11/10 kino that filtered plebs en masse like the original sequels

Why would people in general be interested in the subtext of the movie, when the digestible part of the story is awful? The original Matrix has an intriguing, easy to watch but hard to understand plot. It provokes thought, a second watch, philosophy without coming off as pretentious, hidden facets like license plates all being Bible Verses. You want to learn more about it because the core is good.
4 is a whiny, rehashed, badly choreographed, (Compare the Dojo and Smith fights, my god) badly directed piece of shit. That's not excusable because you say "But muh subtext" The fundamentally fails to draw any immediate into giving a shit about supposed subtext and "Hidden story" assuming there even is one, as you claim.
Neo got bluepills because that's what the therapist gives him, because Now and Trinity need to be close IRL, but not 'too' close. So the entire Matrix works? Dumb as shit. Also this version has a 100% matrix retention rate, which directly steps on themes and elements of the original. For literally no reason.

Attached: 1597355199716.jpg (480x712, 33.32K)

>all that broken English
>filtered like the ESL retard he is
you didn't even answer the questions about the film i posed, absolutely BTFO mate maybe try watching movies that are made for brown people

Attached: 1644338736790.jpg (643x820, 83.72K)

>Post pic saying he didn't read it
>Clearly read it
>???
Enlighten me on the deep intellectual hidden story in this. Because Smith being in this new version of the Matrix is a genuine criticism of mine.
>Smith almost destroys the machines by crashing the matrix
>Keep his code in the new version, putting the machines at risk
>Akshually, Smith is the One!
What the Fuck?

We knew it was a mistake the moment it was announced.

>>Post pic saying he didn't read it
>>Clearly read it
>>???
kek this is weaponised levels of autism.
>Because Smith being in this new version of the Matrix is a genuine criticism of mine.
>>Smith almost destroys the machines by crashing the matrix
>>Keep his code in the new version, putting the machines at risk
>>Akshually, Smith is the One!
>What the Fuck?
holy fuck imagine being this retarded. you've had close to twenty years to realise the story the sequels were telling and you still got filtered. smith was the chosen one, but he never even came close to succeeding. i'm not gonna hold your hand and explain the subtext of a film. watch the film and understand it yourself.

It's a fine movie. Much better than the third.

>Neo got bluepills because that's what the therapist gives him
btw this is not at all what I meant when I say he's walking around with a literal blue pill. I meant the Bugs, she's a walking talking "bluepill".

>watch the film and understand it yourself.
coping this hard

I did love the sexual tension in the first movie.

Attached: datass.jpg (850x1785, 125.74K)

Predicted you'd say that.
>I'm not going to answer any questions, even the ones I asked. Everyone filtered but me, I won't show that I have any knowledge on the movie despite claiming it's kino
Real big brain take. You screech that the movie is 11/10 but refuse to give a single reason as to why, other than other people got filtered. You don't even want a conversation about it, evidenced by you not even bothering to read replies
Actual braindead down syndrome slugman.

Attached: 5A4B8DC0-D4EC-4C2E-B35B-55583F8067BA.png (803x456, 382.74K)

>it was shit but it's shit on purpose so it's good
Imagine being like this.

Similar to the Matrix sequels and most of their work (aside from Jupiter) it’ll get better with time. Is it messy, yeah but it mostly works even if it intentionally doesn’t give the audience what they want. A fourth matrix is pointless and the movie kinda recognized that so it’s more of an epilogue/happy ending to the trilogy Vs a proper sequel. Let’s be real though, as much as people crap on that type of stuff, if M4trix was just a force awakens type remake sequel, it would’ve been better received and made more money despite being artistically bankrupt and lazy.