Americans

how much would a house like this cost?

Attached: xa2h1bws3ej91.jpg (1125x625, 155K)

50k to 10million. depends where.

Depends on the location.

ok how about Halifax are for you

this picture goes hard

lets say oregon ouside of portland

the benchmark detached single family home in halifax is $541,000 CAD

Zillow says average house price I’m Cranston RI which Quohog is based off of is $389,836

Y'all should move to my town

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2022-08-27_19-50-52.png (720x985, 529.79K)

when i retire i could see myself living in spain for a while. these are very good prices.

thanks,,, see you soon

holy crap lois

300-400. (Tennessee)

>spain is not an arabic coun-

> planta 4a sin ascensor
commieblock bros...

Yeah, that's what you get under 60k here, commieblocks (some are quite ok) and old houses.

Does Peter even have a job? Who pays for the mortgage on their house? He’s always going to the Drunken Clam, where is the money coming from?

Top kek. Nice, I didn't noticed

>architecture suggests it's relatively old and well built
>in or close to a large city
>clean neighborhood
several million dollars

It's all about location. In California? Millions. In Wyoming? Like 100k maybe.

Yeah but your neighbors will be wops at least in Quohog

Hey Peetah

Use Zillow. It'll show you real estate for sale anywhere you want to look in the USA and Canada. I think this house sort of comes close to the one you posted, and it is in Portland.

Attached: zillow.png (1531x885, 2.24M)

wow.... thats a dream here, you can pay that off in 6 years with minimum wage but any single young europoor is gonna be 63 by the time he acquires that much money

GOOD MORNING USA
I HAVE THE FEELING ITS GONNA BE A WONDERFUL DAY

Attached: C1E82D4B-60E0-43D6-8F8B-6B6D53575FAA.jpg (259x194, 10.07K)

Wrong house retard

Better and more expensive house than the dirty Family Guy Residence in a wop and irish filled neighborhood. Langley is full of well to do WHITES

You don't spend 100% of your salary on housing, my man. Ideally, you'll spend no more than 30% after taxes. Most people here get 30 year mortgages when they want to buy a house. Zillow also has a "How Much House Can I Afford" calculator if you want to see what price you could buy a house for given your salary and down payment.