/brit/

Attached: 149285935242.png (952x717, 186.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@sofiabevarly_/video/7101709552726445354
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151949/Its-balmy-Bank-Holiday-Leeds-Reading-festivalgoers-25C-heat-sun-way.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c_-wRw9GeNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

government poll says everyone supports transsexualism, diversity and wealth inequality

difficult to be transphobic considering they don't even exist

I think a lot of women SAY they're in favour of trannies, but i reckon when push comes to shove and they're in a situation where there's a tranny getting his cock out next to them that they'll won't be as comfortable as they say they'd be

Genuinely hope you all get executed when the leftists seize power

i base my opinions on what i believe should be the right thing to do. imagine outsourcing your beliefs to twitter and yougov lmfao

>We need to spend billions to stop white Albanians and Iranians from crossing the channel...j-just because, ok!?

Attached: 8h9j.jpg (640x1326, 108.09K)

wanking tomorrow after 1 week of abstinence
can’t wait

The wife as it were

Attached: E9A30rvUcAAJoiA.jpg (682x874, 102.98K)

get on the right side of history

Attached: 0_Manchester-Pride-Parade-2022 (3).jpg (1841x1227, 589.28K)

Consider perhaps that your views are out of touch with those of normal people

>muslims
>white

did you honestly think that was worth saving for the new

>white Albanians and Iranians

Too many gay homosexuals in the last thread. Need them out of business pronto.

test

all the normal people i know, labour voters as well, agree with me.

its not really anything to do with the useless though, its because we sold the country and all its resources and infrastructure to international corporations and now we're dealing with the consequences.

they're not
t. know loads of people

They can't decide if they're Arthur or Martha FFS. Only thing they'll be seizing is a fresh (free) tampon.

haha yeah it’s fucked up
*molests your bum*

Let David Copeland out of prison he will sort them out.

That's odd because I don't know a single person irl who has an issue with trans people
All this seethe is entirely the dominion of far right and TERF internet bubbles

>Liverpool 9-0 Bournemouth: 'We need new players for sure' - Parker

I guess after losing 9-0 your only option is to shit on your team
4 days left of the transfer window though. They've left it awfully late.

just look at the size of em wow
tiktok.com/@sofiabevarly_/video/7101709552726445354

because they dont exist IRL

>That's odd because I don't know a single person irl who has an issue with trans people
i don't believe you, honestly

There are no consequences of import for the functional. Just a lot of tiresome anachronistic bullshit and butthurt scroungers. Irrelevances.

GAY GAY GAY LOOK OUT LADS ITS A GAY HOMOSEXUAL BUMBOY BATTY BOI QUEER BACKS TO THE WALL LADS THE POO PUSHER IS HERE AND QUEER AND TRYING TO SHAG YER ARSE

honestly if you've never met anyone who says negative shit about trannoids then you either don't go outside much or you're openly pro-tranny and the people know if they say anything to your face they'll get in trouble

we're called TERF island for a reason, and a bloody good one at that

thats because every single person you know is in university doing urban dance degrees, and your mum who isnt really half paying attention and just nods and smiles when you go on your gay spastic rant about rorke at dinner time watching pointless

reading the monthly /brit/ newsletter

Yeah? Well I'm telling the truth, and frankly I don't believe you.

>Well I'm telling the truth
hmm i genuinely doubt it

>dinner time watching pointless
ktim

Suicide is a significant national social issue in the United Kingdom. In 2019 there were 5,691 registered deaths by suicide in England and Wales, equating to an average of 18 suicides per day in the country. Suicide is the single biggest killer of men under the age of 45 in the country.

one goal for every year of the life of that murdered girl what a honour

SCROUNGERS
DOSSERS
LAYABOUTS

Attached: 33ad.jpg (259x195, 7.54K)

Dead wood.

Right then, fight me pal. That's clearly the only way to settle it.

thoughts on Sleaford Mods?

Attached: Sleaford-Mods.jpg (2000x1270, 263.47K)

We are the only major economy in europe that has privatised our water and electricity. France for example aren't seeing the price rises we are in energy bills, because they never sold their industries to international corporations.

People in Northern Ireland are estimated to experience 20-25% higher levels of mental health illness compared to the rest of the UK.

>35 minutes left
>still 0-0 with Fulham at home
and people said we were title contenders
I hate how delusional our down syndrome fans are

We must never surrend arse!: BATTLE of BRITAIN commemorative sex ARSE FURY as special ARSES go on sale only for SCALPERS to WIPE out the supply, embattled RISHI says "More must be DONE!!!"

transsexualism was openly mocked 10 years ago but yeah i dont know a single person who dislikes trannies

lmao

This but entirely unironically. If you receive welfare benefits you are a scrounging, subhuman lump of shit. End of.

skimping on the slags a bit today

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151949/Its-balmy-Bank-Holiday-Leeds-Reading-festivalgoers-25C-heat-sun-way.html

Attached: 61784545-11151949-As_of_Wednesday_the_UK_had_only_46_per_cent_of_the_average_total-a-16_1661615600975.jpg (962x1501, 255.59K)

lucky bastards

the government should arrange marriages for people who are single at 30

at my toil whenever someone sees a stupid tranny article in the news they read it out and we all laugh at how retarded it all is

how many trannies you see daily?
for me, one in maybe 5 years. worked at the local petrol station

My parents and grandparents paid into the system for generations, we're entitled to take out money when we fall on hard times. have a cry

Just shows the vision of our former leaders. We need to continue to be ahead of the curve.

whenever i see a troon i must visibly react with horror because they don't half glare at me lmao

thank you for paying for my lifestyle

left the house twice last week and saw a tranny on one of those occasions

corr

Attached: 61784543-11151949-image-a-47_1661599024042.jpg (962x985, 225.47K)

need a government assigned alcoholic shut in gf

Quite frankly I imagine most people would feel much happier if all trans people were dead, and it seems as if the bulk of the population is actively trying to make life so unbearable for trans people that this does indeed occur.

there's one tranny in my town, middle aged guy
havent seen him for years but he was a big joke back when i was in school

trannies are basically a non entity even with the weird trend trannies of the past few years

I watched that Always Sunny show few months back
15 seasons in 3 weeks
It was quite dystopian seeing them from going "tranny this, tranny that, trannies are for fags" in one week to "We must respect the bathroom rights of transgender women" the next week.

The entire country decided to just switch their opinion on trannards around 2015 for some reason.
Maybe cause of Drumpf, maybe cause of the gay marriage being legalised meant that they had something new to fight for. Either way it's kind of sad how the whims of the yanks influence how our leftoids perceive morality and ethics.

>government policy fucked this country
Remind me, who elects the government?

Well thankfully that "entitlement" is being removed. Great thing to witness.

says it all

Attached: 1660296455785268.png (1890x3388, 1.95M)

Attached: 61784501-11151949-image-a-39_1661608275968.jpg (962x2080, 366.53K)

tax cuckold seething

bleeding out me arse again fucks sake

>The entire country decided to just switch their opinion on trannards around 2015 for some reason.
it didnt, the media has basically gaslit people into thinking everyone supports it and it's normal, same with diversity.

the post brit needed

France isn't seeing the same rise because the taxpayer is paying. Nothing to do with who owns the energy companies. Also, not having a rise in prices isn't good. There needs to be a price incentive to reduce demand.

being chased by the national front

The media via the mindless cattle that is the general population

>baggy trousers
>pulling your pants up so they're visible
Is it 2000 again?

Attached: 7259c7b09a5094eb37659fe2b21f4b1b.jpg (642x722, 53.12K)

Delighted to be a part of eroding it.

I am a proud white, Moroccan man.

>Arsenal 0-1 Fulham

Attached: 1464183983787.jpg (250x241, 6.87K)

Turns out communists were right all along and capitalism is about to impoverish the masses.

had a tranny who worked as a lollypop man outside our primary school
looking back it seems quite sinister now

I know 2 guys that came out as tranners and saw a tranner at the shops recently. It's actually getting really bad since lads started getting groomed on discord. Crossdressing was always a thing but this thing where they think they're actually women is a new brain disease

Lord Rothschild

Attached: 61784299-11151949-image-a-40_1661608281780.jpg (962x1415, 282.24K)

getting blacked out me arse

all the troons near me are a solid 6'3"
big fat 6'3" tranny with red hair just imagine the state of that

I'm quite happy actually, I'm seeing scroigers hungry, cold and miserable. Exactly as they should be.

>for some reason

the Supreme Court ruling that legalized gay marriage happened in 2015 and that had the ancillary effect of making anti-LGBTQ sentiment less pervasive, at least up until the past year or two

Attached: 1660513999505758.jpg (1536x2048, 333.5K)

lol no its not, if anything benefits are becoming much easier to claim than before. Took me 5 minutes to claim universal credit including housing benefit on Thursday last week. I was made redundant. And if you think people should just drop dead because of abstract market headwinds and financial mismanagement from toilberg you could have a mental illness

dont think you could convince someone to troon out unless they were mentally fucked anyway i.e. autistic or gay in denial

funny lyrics, good beats

>bad girl
now these are some slags

last one

Attached: 61784289-11151949-image-a-52_1661599068154.jpg (962x724, 166.67K)

remember when stone cold battered her
youtube.com/watch?v=c_-wRw9GeNg

im not cold hungry or miserable. im already half drunk and just ate some Lancashire cheese and german salami on tiger loaf. it lovely

think it's a mix of being on the spectrum + the general aimlessness of modern culture.

trannssexualism is the get out of jail free card to these people, the key to a new identity. it's really just an excuse for them to go off the deep end mental health wise though

They didn't pay enough, or this country wouldn't have a huge debt to gdp ratio, double digit inflation and declining currency

you should go to church mate
all that bitterness isnt good

It has every to do with who owns it actually. The French state owns the energy companies, and is funded by the taxpayer, But their taxes arent rising to £5,000 by next January like us. Their taxes remain the same, because the treasury distributes all tax revenues to what is needed most.

Britain's economy is based on banks and takeaways.
Russia is based on industry, agriculture, and military planning, and that is why Russia will win and Britain will freeze.

Mate I just want to thank you for paying the rent on my west london flat via housing benefit, on a street where they sell for £500k, really appreciate it.

Nothing to do with me, I didn't decide on what happens to the nations finances, I'm not the chancellor mate. My parents and grandparents paid in, I am entitled to take out.

any gilf man in?

because the state fucked up the normal functioning of the market with lockdowns and quantitative easing

not impressed by what I've seen you posting on 4channel

based need all women pedigreed

Dadberg is being mean and grumpy

Attached: cat-cry-sad-tears-Favim.com-1987007.jpg (610x457, 41.78K)

ngl nothing i dislike more than older women thinking they're still teenagers

grim

French wholesale energy prices are the same as ours. We buy what they generate, they buy what we generate. The French can probably get away with more borrowing and inflation than we can because of the euro, but then the euro is now at below parity with the dollar

who bailed out the free market in 2008

protestant churches were infiltrated by leftypol
catholic church was infiltrated by gays and jews
orthodox churches are all ethnic-based and people will look at you funny if you don't fit in
muslims are pretty much all inbred
jews don't even believe in God
it's pretty much impossible to find a place of worship these days that isn't corrupted by Satan