Bros…

Bros…

Attached: 016E7617-4915-4045-85B1-B9516B921433.png (616x508, 350.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannath
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The west in unstoppable

Attached: transhijabi.png (608x859, 235.94K)

That’s me btw
Captcha:ASS

This is what rafidism does to good men

based

mashallah

Would with my big American pp

Muslim bros…. not like this. You were supposed to resist the jewish tricks

Based. Conservative muzzdoga btfo

would

we are basically jews

there were literal transgenders in the medieval muslim world even when Muhammad was alive, as a matter fact the prophet muhammad himself had many trans living in his house, watching over his wives etc. they had quit an important social role
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannath

they were even allowed to be imams in 8th baghdad

there is a reason why gay get the death penality in iran but transgender are accepted and get free surgery

eurotards are so self centred and obsessed with trannies its ridiculous, they belive they invented transgenders when indians etc had millions of them for thousands of uears

>eunuchs are trans
fuck off wignat

What she said.
We learn ebout eunuchs and they didn't seem trans in the descriptions, more like drag queens of their times.

>he thought Allah could save him

Attached: 1602872830084.png (520x525, 211.16K)

Rat phenotype

Nice lips

>more like drag queens of their times
no
they were slaves entrusted with managing harems of the wealthy and the nobility, thats all

I'm really not interested in Arab boys. If it's not a white boy (female), I'm not interested. I bet his nipples and butthole aren't even pink.

well also mainly, it wasn't a choice to be a eunuch so trannies can not use it as an example of there always being trans(which they aren't anyway. They were forced in to the role by captors, they weren't born wanting to be it or feeling like they are a woman

I'm so glad that you will never be having sex.

I WANT SEX!

Attached: 1561209377071177729_1.jpg (960x1792, 176.72K)

Brownskins

Vgh, what being under Turkish rule for centuries does to a mf.

Why do you spread homosecks everywhere you go? You were first globohomo you ruin islam