Is this energy crisis in the UK and Europe actually real?

Is this energy crisis in the UK and Europe actually real?

If experts are predicting that even people who make 47000 a year are going to struggle wouldn’t there already be riots to stop this, or do they just accept the rising costs because they are patriots?

Attached: 895FA022-DC5A-4B88-BCDA-DCEBDCCFDDE9.png (1296x794, 60.72K)

I really don't get what the big deal is
electricity and heating bills could go up by 10x and it wouldn't impact my life in any meaningful way, is everyone just a terminal poorfag?

let them freeze, freezing is actually healthy for you.

most people live their life one day at a time
they wont realize there's a problem until it's happened

People these days are obsessed with news and politics so surely a lot know what’s coming, or is it like the case in those Mexican and Brazilian torture video where the victim just submits to the torturer

We're paying the highest energy price despite only gas being high and other power sources being much cheaper
It's literally energy kikes using an opportunity to rob us blind

Well It's quite simply that while we are becoming poorer due to inflation, we are so rich already that it really isn't an issue. We'd have to literally lose half our paychecks before literally anyone could claim to be "starving" or "freezing".

genuinely hope the concept of neetbux will vanish in yurop and all swedes and alike who annoyed me in wow classic will starve to death

My energy bill went from £35/m to £65/m a few months ago

Be careful what you wish for, if neetbucks dry up in the west Russia might become attractive to the Africans

Yep furthermore now it's summer and many Europeans are on holiday, partying hard or travelling, so there's no reason for them to worry about what will happen in the next months.

I don't mind nigs

Our papers are giving us warnings about a cold winter.

russians are pale africans m8

Why would that be a threat? Just literally say fuck off. Not every country is as cucked as Europoors.

meh not that big of a problem, same with the hard winter shit. Hard winter just means a winter with some inconveniences. In the last 5 years we have had it snow like twice maybe and everytime the snow didn't even last for a day. Just wear some thicker clothing lmao

That's because you don't have them in sufficient number, just the occasional student.

>WE HAVE TO USE LESS ENERGY TO SAVE THE PLANET

>NOOO THERE'S NOT ENOUGH ENERGY SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE

why can't globohomo get its story straight?

the same way "look at how much of a violent horrorshow america is!!!" stories are so popular in europe so too are "look at how economically disfunctional and poor europeans are!!!" in the US. its just ring around the rosie, shitty journalists making mountains of a molehills because dumb normies like to feel superior even though quality of life in the US and europe is basically identical.

This would've been solved if you guys used nuclear power.
But no...... WE NEED THE COALORINO!! THINK ABOUT THE MINERS!!!!!!!! COAL IS THE WAY TO GOAL!

Attached: 1655522257433.jpg (225x225, 8.27K)

>society on the brink of collapse
>someone puts fire on the reichstag
profit

Attached: 1650172078562.jpg (800x636, 71.22K)

Except for Germany, coal plants in Western Europe are almost non-existent

we did them in good though fellow ameribro

Attached: 1643587678711.png (902x735, 311.35K)

Nuclear wouldn’t help because most houses use gas for heat so you would have to spend a lot of money and effort converting houses to electric heat

>Russia might become attractive
Oh, the horror

I guess they use gas, huh.