Why do westoids hate community so much...

Why do westoids hate community so much? Individualism makes life really grim and lonely no matter how "successful" you are.

Attached: 1649174978119.jpg (482x427, 189.52K)

You have the choice, quit whining.

Community is cringe

seems more like an anglo thing

anglo "individualism"

Attached: image_2022-08-27_200309015.png (474x275, 170.87K)

95% of people are shit. If you live very close to them, you will quickly become a misanthrope and a hater of your population, provided that you are not a dumb.

What choice do I have?
Why?

This is just an American problem. Europeans have community.

Move to a small town in Midwest

Checked. How do I get in on that?

you WILL alienate yourself
you WILL NOT have sex
you WILL toil for ze coproration
you WILL take SSRIs
you WILL be unhappy

well said
whats so great about it?

>whats so great about people sharing a common lot and forming stronger bonds working together instead of every man for himself

Only weak people seek refuge in the community

Underage b& detected.

Hell no. 95% of people are dumb, greedy, soulless, back-stabbing pleboids.

Because we have to live with other Americans.

There's dark sides to both that I've seen.
Individualism can leave someone to fend for themselves, lonely, and lacking the social needs of humanity
Meanwhile community can easily turn toxic. Forcing people to do what they don't want, or be what they don't want just because the authority of the community deemed it so

what if you share nothing in common with them and you know it will only lead to dragging everyone down to the lowest common denominator? you simply just want to do your thing and accept them doing their thing? bond? fucking ultracringe, i dont want to bond with you.
its like that here, we still have "community" we will do anything to help you when its needed, strangers, neighbours, doesnt matter. we gladly pay our taxes to ensure everyone is taken care off, we can always join in laughter and talking bullshit around a bonfire, but outside of that yes its each man to himself. your kid will not eat dinner here unless you are in dire need then we will house you all for free.

For a small number of people, individualism is best and they thrive under it.
For the rest, community is best. Individualism shouldn't even be individual but based on the family.

>For a small number of people, individualism is best and they thrive under it.
Sociopaths

Attached: demon.jpg (2000x1333, 107.79K)